ATTENTION FRANK SMITH! Reply to me please!

• HOWBOUTTHEMSEAHAWKS
  • | Oct 7, 2007

When I was in college the first time back in 1980, I was the president of Chess club at Treasure Valley Community College in Ontario Oregon. That doesn't mean I was the best player by any means, just that I had a love for this wonderful game. The vice-president was my best friend, Frank Smith. He kicked my *** about 90% of the time. As my game progressed, I was able to beat Frank about 3 times out of 10 or so. Frank was an awesome player. He went on to the military, and became about a 2100 rated player. He would give Masters a good game. So, Frank, if you're out there, reply to me! I haven't seen Frank in over 25 years. It would be great to get in touch again. Frank, if you ever read this, you can email me at techman19592001@yahoo.com.

Denny

Comments

HOWBOUTTHEMSEAHAWKS

no, Frank never replied. With a common name like Frank Smith, it's hard to find him but I'll keep looking.

HOWBOUTTHEMSEAHAWKS

No, Frank has never replied so far. I still wonder where he is, or even if he's still alive.

craigwhite1983

ave you thought about the likes of facebook? etc, myspace, although being in college in 1980 assuming 18 year old, that would make him in his 40's, he personnelly might not have a page,but he might have childeren etc that might have surname

HOWBOUTTHEMSEAHAWKS

For anyone who reads this stuff, first of all, no Frank hasn't replied yet. I know it's a very common name, so it's like finding a needle in a haystack. I have, however, been able to keep in touch with my best friend and ex-wife, Susi, or Hufflepuff. We play and talk deeply often. I will always love her with all my heart. What it guys! (and gals!) She's tough. She plays a pretty mean game of chess too!

sanjayjha

you are a pilot, pesueating gratuation which is highly apreciable. I learn a lot from you.

HOWBOUTTHEMSEAHAWKS

No he didn't! His name is so common, it's really hard to look him up. Any ideas?

figrock

Wonder if Frank ever replied?