10737 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Everyone feel free to post any famous chess quotes they know!
A knight on the rim is dim.
Thanks to the Polgars the adjective 'men's' before events and the 'affirmative action' women's titles such as Woman Grandmaster have become anachronisms (though thay are still in use). - Garry Kasparov
many people many talks but no real chess vision!!!
raseac_23,,mali ka,,not by the mistake but a blunder!! XD
...thank u chess.com!! i loved it... ^_* tsk tsk
I will not forgot the day we play chess, the man they call 'the greatest boxer of our era' Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao...aurel
"The man who said 'tactics is 99% chess' might as well have said 'and 99% of the fun, too!'"--Fred Reinfeld
"A game is always won through a mistake."
chess is like a game of two kingdoms fighting and sacrifising the game
Chess is like life… Your Queen is very important, but sometimes it’s time for her to go. No hang on a sec, I am getting confused with being Prime Minister of Jamaica. Yes that’s it. Chess is like being Prime Minister of Jamaica…
Its not fair to say something weired about chess game.Understanding is the chief matter for one who is in chess game.
1)The mistakes are all there waiting to be made. Dr. Savielly Tarkakover.
2)When in doubt, take a pawn! Wilhelm Steinitz.
3)Thank you, darling, for learning how to play chess. It is an absolute necessity in any well organized family. Alexander Pushkin.
If chess is 99% percent tactics, what is the other 1% percent?
If you trust a move, do it!
The pin is mightier than the sword.(Fred Reinfeld)
Life is like a game of chess,changing with every move.
Chess is like life… It often begins with e2 to e4. No hang on a minute I am getting all confused. I’m thinking of a taxi ride from Bethnal Green to Chingford. Yes that’s it. Chess is like a taxi ride from Bethnal Green to Chingford…
In Chess, you must treat each pawn as if it were a queen, but treat each queen as if it were a pawn. Remember that the queen is only there for you to control.
All is fair in Love and Chess
by IM Silman
2 days ago
by GM Gserper
4 days ago
by NM danheisman
6 days ago
by GM DanielNaroditsky
by GM BryanSmith
7 days ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2014 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!