This is some light analysis of an over the board game I played recently in the final round of the club chess championship.
Some observations on this game from me:
- my smith-morra type opening ended up with a tame position for white
- I lacked a concrete plan once the game became quite positional
- there may have been an option to try to generate some play on the queenside
- black might have tried to break through in the centre
- computer analysis shows there was no major blunders from either side, and the game was more or less even the whole way through