12453 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
Notation is in Dutch. K = K, D = Q, T = R, P = N, L = BEnjoy the game. As I did
Nightlamp - Nikolic P. (2629) [E16]Interteam Championship 2011
1. d4 Pf6 2. c4 e6 3. g3 Lb4+ 4. Ld2 a5 5. Pf3 b6 6. Lg2 Lb7 7. O-O O-O 8. Lg5 Le7 9. Pc3 d5 10. Pe5 c6 11. Tc1 h6 12. Lf4 Te8 13. cxd5 Pxd5 14. Pxd5 cxd5 15. Da4 Ld6 16. Tc2 Te7 17. Tfc1 Pa6 18. Pc6 Lxc6 19. Dxc6 Lxf4 20. gxf4 Kh8 21. a3 Tb8 22. f5 Pc7 23. fxe6 fxe6 24. Tc3 Pe8 25. Kh1 Pd6 26. Lh3 Kg8 27. f3 Kh8 28. e4 dxe4 29. fxe4 Pf7 30. Lxe6 Dxd4 31. Dd5 Df6 32. Tc8+ Te8 33. Txe8+ Txe8 34. Lxf7 Df3+ 35. Kg1 Dg4+ 36. Kh1 Df3+ 37. Kg1 Dg4+ 38. Kh1 Df3+ 1/2-1/2
Ik speelde met wit. Rating 2350.
jij hebt dus een rating rond de 2600 ??!!
Speel je competitie?
Het is in ieder geval boeiend. Ik had de partij niet met pc bekeken.
I am sure that considering the time your choice for repetition was right and would have been made by most even very high rated players.
Thinking 4 or 5 moves ahead is impossible with 30 sec. left. Gambling on Kf2 could have ended with being mated just as well...
Still it's interesting to analyse, because the white pawns are for grab. I used my wonderfull Hiarcs engine, which finds the right moves in seconds.
To be sure: I never use my engine in life-play :)
A shame I had only 30 seconds or something like that left ;-)
36. Kf2 Qf4+ 37. Ke2 Rxe4+ 38. Kd3 Qf3+ 39. Kc2 Re2+ 40.
Kb1 Qxd5 41. Bxd5 Rxh2 42. Rc8+ Kh7 43. Be4+ g6 44. Rc6 *
36. Kf2 Qf4+ 37. Ke2 Qxh2+ 38. Kd3 Rf8 39. Qf5 *
36. Kf2 Qf4+ 37. Ke2 Qxc1 38. Bxe8 Qxb2+ 39. Kd1 and now Qxa3 or Qxh2 both followed by e5 is good for white
36. Kf2 is still good for white, and leads to bishop against 1 pawn advantage
even after Qf4+ 37. Ke2 and then either Qxc1 or Qxg2 or Rxe4 (in the last case, king walks away after Kd3)
@ Vannorden :
Are you sure? The king cannot cross the e-file due to Rxe4+. It's possible that the PC saw more than I did, but of course, we were close to the time limit (it was an official game).
36. Kf2 geeft voordeel voor wit (adv. for white)
(My engine says)
This guy is one of my opponents in a tournament. Seeing a 26+ player having to take perpetual check against him makes me fear for my chances.
Nicely done, this!
What`s your rating?
View complete profile
A game of mine
by Nightlamp 21 months ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2013 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!