Is this game a Philidor's Defense or Ruy Lopez Old Steinitz Defense? You be the judge...as apparently Alekhine awaits your answer (or is trying to decide himself)
Brief bio courtesy of http://academicchess.org/Focus/Alekhine/alekhinebio.shtml
- Age 0 - Born in Moscow Russia in 1892
- Age 5 - His mother teaches him the rules of chess.
- Age 7 - Alekhine gets serious about chess. His mother describes him as "obsessed."
- Age 17 - He gains the title of senior master.
- Age 22 - He places 3rd behind Capablanca and Lasker in big chess tournament.
- Age 37 - Alekhine becomes world champion.
- Age 43 - Alekhine, with a heavy drinking problem, loses his title to Dr. Euwe.
- Age 44 - He stops drinking and beats Euwe easily in a rematch.
- Age 47 - World war disrupts Alekhine's chess carreer.
- Age 48 - Accused of joining the Nazi party. Read article.
- Age 54 - Alekhine dies of a heart attack. Botvinnik was scheduled to challenge him for the title.