1. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
2. In case your opponent does above, keep a tight rein on your temper.
3. When someone wants to challenge you, even if he/she is a low-rated player and you have little interest to play, reply to him/her politely. Never close the door on an opportunity you've had a chance to be heard to him/her. He/she might be a classyer player than you are in a little time.
4. Treat your opponents like you want to be treated.
5. When you reached a position which you think a cold dead done against you, try to find some more moves beneath your means. If you found it's really hopeless,,, resign! Don't try to run the clock purposely run out.
6. Make new friends and cherish the old ones.
7. Move excellence!
(To be continued...)