My name is Jure Zorko and I come from Ljubljana, Slovenia. I am an international master, current fide rating 2473. I am an active chess player and a chess coach.
I have been teaching for 5 years now and so far mostly all my students were happy with the results, some of them achieved few hundred point jumps in a matter of months.
My successes so far:
- international master (2009)
- played 3rd board for Slovenian national team in Mitropa Cup, Swiss (2010)
- finished 3rd in the Slovenian national championship in 2011
- olympic comitee coaching licence - 1. level (2012)
- worked as a chess coach at European youth championship, Italy (2009) and Bulgaria (2011)
Our main focus when we are starting the lessons will be to analyse your games, find the mistakes and start working on improving your game. Lessons of course include work on all parts of the game: Building an opening repertoire, learning strategies and structures in the middlegame and endgames.
I am trying to do the lessons in the way they are understandable to everyone, from beginners to experienced players.
One of my recent games:
If you are interested in lessons please send me an email to email@example.com for further information.