New to Chess ( <1000), Beginner (1000-1400), Tournament Level (1400-1800), Advanced (1800-2000)
|1 Hour Online Chess Coaching
||Currently Not Available
|1 Hour Online Group Lecture - Small Groups
||A one-hour online lecture for schools, clubs, or any other organization with 20 or fewer attendees. Contact me if you're interested.
|1 Hour Online Group Lecture - Large Groups
||A one-hour online lecture for schools, clubs, or any other organization with more than 20 attendees. Contact me if you're interested.
|30-Minute Chess Video
||Designed for schools, clubs, businesses, or any other chess organizations. I will design and record a 30-minute instructional chess video on the buyer's desired topic. Along with video, the buyer will receive reproduction, redistribution, and resell right
|1-Hour Chess Business/Organization Consultation
||An hour of consultation over phone or Skype. Good for growing chess businesses, academies, clubs, etc. Click HERE to Order!
I am officially Chess.com's best-selling chess coach with over seven years of experience teaching youth, teens, and adults internationally.
Experience, Credentials, and Accomplishments:
- Founder and President of Coeur d'Alene Chess Club (2010-2011)
- Coeur d'Alene City Chess Champion 2010-2011
- 2010 Eastern Washington Open Co-Champion
- USCF Certified Tournament Director
- Chess.com Chess Mentor Author
- Instructor of Chess.com University's best-selling Chess 012, Chess 013, and Chess 014 courses.
- Chess coach of 2013 World Youth Chess Championship contender Rowan James
- Chief organizer for the world's first-ever online chess camp featuring 2012 Vice World Champion Grandmaster Boris Gelfand.
- President and Manager of Chess.com University, the leading chess-teaching organization in the world.
- Founder of tutoring start-up, Pacific Northwest Tutoring.
- CEO at Kairav Enterprises, LLC
- Successful educator and entrepreneur.
I am not accepting new students for one-on-one coaching but I am available for private group coaching.I strongly recommend studying in Chess.com University. These days, I primary teach and run camps, events, and chess-learning programs in Chess.com University.
Recently, Chess.com University launched the world's best chess-learning program called the Prodigy Program. This program is the first of its kind and I strongly recommend it to all players wanting to improve at chess. Follow the link below to learn more about the Prodigy Program:
I don't have much time for one-on-one students right now but if you are interested in taking a lesson, feel free to message me on Chess.com. If I am unable to teach you myself, I will provide recommendations for other coaches or recommend a Chess.com University course or program that would be most useful for you.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a lesson, please message me on Chess.com or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Here are two of my USCF rated tournament games against strong opponents:
Thank you for viewing my profile!