Reasons to choose me as your chess coach
(1) My engagement and willingness to help is something that other chess coaches can hardly compete with.
(2) I've built my own training programme, which is proven successful.
(3) Additional team work that comes between two lessons is free of charge (training corr. game, tournament & game preparation, homework assignment & assistance, game annotations, etc).
(4) I enjoy coaching. Success of my student is my success.
(5) Compared to other professional coaches, my prices are more then reasonable.
Standard training programmes
Pro-A (18 standard lessons): Students with rating under 1000
Pro-B (18 standard lessons): Students with rating between 1000 and 1400
After the lesson...
You will get:
- DOC/RTF file (sometimes with PGN file) with diagrams and explanations used during the lesson
- homework with diagrams and questions, included in another DOC/RTF file
I started playing chess at the age of 4 and I began competing and winning tournaments at the age of 7. I was an active player for 10 years (1991-2001), and now I am mostly interested in giving chess lessons.
As a chess player, I was...
- 1st place at the Serbian Championship for boys under 12 (Niš, Serbia - 1997) - 1st place at the Yugoslav Championship for boys under 14 (Niš, Serbia - 1998) - playing as captain of the Yugoslav national team at the Olympics in Ukraine 1999 and 2000.
- Serbo-Croatian (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin)
Now I would like to transmit my knowledge, thoughts and psychology of chess to those who might find it useful.