Aleksandar Kekenj Randjelovic
Beginner (1000-1400), Tournament Level (1400-1800)
Reasons to choose me as your chess coach
(1) My engagement and willingness to help is something that other chess coaches can hardly compete with.
(2) I've built my own training programme, which is proven successful.
(3) Additional team work that comes between two lessons is free of charge (training corr. game, tournament & game preparation, homework assignment & assistance, game annotations, etc).
(4) I enjoy coaching. Success of my student is my success.
(5) Compared to other professional coaches, my prices are more then reasonable.
Standard training programmes
Pro-A (18 standard lessons): Students with rating under 1000
Pro-B (18 standard lessons): Students with rating between 1000 and 1300
Pro-C (22 standard lessons): Students with rating between 1300 and 1500
Pro-D (in progress): Students with rating between 1500 and 1600
- start an online game (3 days/move) against me, with my annotations
- send one of his/her games for annotations
- send some of his/her games - already annotated by himself/herself - for my review
- ask anything regarding chess and progress
After the lesson...
You will get:
- DOC/RTF file (sometimes with PGN file) with diagrams and explanations used during the lesson
- homework with diagrams and questions, included in another DOC/RTF file
As a chess coach, I am...
- Experienced (10 years of playing chess; and almost 10 years of coaching)
- Progressive (never stop with updating & developing my training programmes)
- Professional & Dedicated (it's my only job for more then a year)
As a chess player, I was...
- 4th at the Yugoslav Youth Championship - under 21 (Prohor Pcinjski, Serbia 1998)
- 1st at the Yugoslav Championship - under 16 (Niš, Serbia 1998)
- 31st at the European Championship - under 16 (Mureck, Austria 1998)
- 28th at the World Championship - under 16 (Oropesa del Mar, Spain 1998)
- 2nd at the Youth Team Yugoslav Championship with Chess Club "Niš" (Ulcinj, Montenegro 1998)
- 3rd at the European Championship - under 16 (Litohoro, Greece 1999)
- 1st at the Niš City Championship [the youngest champion in the tournament history] - (Niš, Serbia 1999)
- 4th at the Yugoslav Championship - under 16 (Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia 1999)
- 4th at the Yugoslav Championship - under 18 (Niška Banja, Serbia 2000)
- 1st at the Serbian Youth Rapid Chess Championship (Niška Banja, Serbia 2001)
- 2nd at the Youth Team Yugoslav Championship with Chess Club "Niš" (Subotica, Serbia 2001)
- Skype (mizant83)
- GoogleTalk (email@example.com)
- Serbo-Croatian (Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrin)
NOTE: I prefer to work with commited students on a long-term basis.
Appeal (to other coaches): Stop stealing the form from my coaching page.