Beginner (1000-1400), Tournament Level (1400-1800), Advanced (1800-2000)
Radovan Damnjanovic, FIDE Master and experienced coach.
How I can help you make progress?
Chess is a game where you need a lot of individual work. But what if you're working on chess 10-20 hours a week and no progress.You seem like you're stuck.
Here I can help!
I'll give you advice for improvement, correcting your mistakes, prepares you for some openings.
And again, you'll have to work individually. The only difference is what you will now advance, you will not stay stuck.
What are my recommendations?
Nearly three years working with Joaquin Perkins. During this time, the results are:
- won 3 national scholastic championships;
- became the 7th youngest player to beat a USCF master in a regular rated game;
- playing for the USA in international competitions, won clear 1st and the gold medal in the Under 8 section of the North American Youth Championships (6.5/7, Mexico City);
- with 8 years he got the FIDE Candidate Master title;
- tie 4th place at the 2012 World Youth Championships (8.0/11, Maribor Slovenia).
My price is $10 for an hour. Why is my price so low in comparison with other coaches?
I'm looking for long-term students.For that reason, I think it should not be too expensive.
In addition, for students under the age of 12, I give a trial lesson for free.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org