All Skill Levels
|E-mail Game Analysis
||Done by e-mail, $10 per game
|1h Opening Lesson
IM Stupavsky at your service
My new blog can be found here: http://stuscorner.wordpress.com/
My opening files can be found here: http://stuscorner.wordpress.com/products-2/
*** Special offer for new guys! Send me a mess, and get 30 mins of coaching for free! ***
I’m an inactive player, but I’m really fond of a chess coaching. Coaching is an enjoyable experience, and every coach has a different system of teaching, so naturally, over time, I’ve developed my own system that is based on playing training games. I play against my students a lot, and I provide them with information during training games, not after the games. So, when a student commits a mistake, I start challenging student’s views by asking questions, and, by doing so, I slowly guide the student to the right solution. The questions help me to find leaks in student’s thinking process and understanding thus I will have an easy time identifying, and curing weak spots. If I spot a huge leak then I will create a program to eliminate that problem.
To order a lesson please visit the following page: http://stuscorner.wordpress.com/fees/
I'm an opening specialist and I can teach the following openings:
- English Opening 1.c4 - Pretty much every single reply, Botvinnik System, Symmetry, Reversed Dragon, Reversed Grand Prix Attack etc.
- 1.e4 - Italian ( Max-Langels Attack, Hungarian Defence, 4.d3 lines, Evans Gambit included ), Scandinavian, Pirc, Caro-Kann, French, Alekhine etc. If you are interested in Sicilian then I can teach you Alapin variation and Fiachetto lines ( g3 systems ) as a reliable reply to every system.
- Against 1.d4 I can help you with King's Indian, Benoni, Chigorin.
- Against 1.e4 I can help with Sicilians ( especially Najdorf, Dragon, Accelerated Dragon, Scheveningen, 2..g6 systems ) and French.
My opening files:
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.e5 c5 4.c3 Qb6 5.Nf3 Bd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5 Nfd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Bg5 Be7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nd2 Nc6
- HyperAccelerated Dragon:
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.dxc5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.d5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c3
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c4
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.cxd5
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.e3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nf3
- KID's and Benoni's Structures:
- Plans with g4 for White
- Fiachetto King’s Indian Structure
- 4 Pawns Attack ( without d5 and with d5 leading to Benoni )
- Sämisch-like Benoni Structure
- Fiachetto Benoni Structure
- c4-e4 vs d6 Structure
- King's Indian:
- Sämisch Variation ( both 6.Be3 and 6.Bg5 )
- Classical Variation
- Fiachetto Variation
- Averbakh Variation
- 5.h3 Variation
- 4 Pawns Variation and its deviations
For the prices please visit http://stuscorner.wordpress.com/products-2/
So, I have a lot to offer, and I can surely help you to become a stronger player. I particularly emphisise the importance of pawn structures; if you want to make progress, you must understand typical plans, and common pawn structures. I want my student to understand, that’s my main goal. Student will get material in a written format too, so one will have something to refresh your memory with.
I charge $20/h unless we do opening lessons, in that case I charge $25/h.