All Skill Levels
|E-mail Game Analysis
||Done by e-mail, $10 per game
|1h Game Analysis ( Annotated )
||Live game analysis + annotations of analysed games
|1h Game Analysis
||Live game analysis ( without annotations )
||1h of playing
|In-Depth Video Analysis
here is a serious coach! If you don't trust me then just take a look at my reviews! :)
1h Game Analysis ( annotated ) - $20/h
1h Game Analysis ( non-annotated ) - $15/h
I have a special discount for students from Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Feel free to ask more about this.
When it comes to the game analysis, the issue is quite simple. We will meet on Skype to have a chat about your game or games. Your understanding of P structures will be corrected, understanding behind moves improved, and you will get lots of tips for further improvement. I don't use an engine with doing such analysis, my goal is to eliminate the mistakes that you make by correcting your logic behind those moves and this certainly cannot be done by saying "Oh, this is bad since your opponent is now +0.53 ahead due to some long line".
Of course, if you choose the second option, the analysis with annotations, you will get the chat on Skype plus a file with explanation in PGN or any other format.
When it comes to training, I’ve developed my own system that is based on playing training games. I play against my students a lot, and I provide them with information during training games, not after. So, when a student commits a mistake I start challenging student’s views by asking questions, and by doing so, I slowly guide the student to the right solution. The questions help me to find leaks in student’s thinking process and understanding thus I will have an easy time identifying and curing weak spots. If I spot a huge leak then I will create a program to eliminate that problem.
I'm an opening specialist and I can teach the following openings:
- English Opening 1.c4 - Pretty much every single reply, Botvinnik System, Symmetry, Reversed Dragon, Reversed Grand Prix Attack etc.
- 1.e4 - Italian ( Max-Langels Attack, Hungarian Defence, 4.d3 lines, Evans Gambit included ), Scandinavian, Pirc, Caro-Kann, French, Alekhine etc. If you are interested in Sicilian then I can teach you Alapin variation and Fiachetto lines ( g3 systems ) as a reliable reply to every system.
- Against 1.d4 I can help you with King's Indian, Benoni, Chigorin.
- Against 1.e4 I can help with Sicilians ( especially Najdorf, Dragon, Accelerated Dragon, Scheveningen, 2..g6 systems ) and French.
My opening files:
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.e5 c5 4.c3 Qb6 5.Nf3 Bd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.e5 Nfd7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nc3 Nf6 4.Bg5 Be7
- 1.e4 e6 2.d4 d5 3.Nd2 Nc6
- HyperAccelerated Dragon:
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.dxc5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.d5
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c3
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.c4
- 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 g6 3.d4 Bg7 4.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.cxd5
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.e3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nc3
- 1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6 3.Nf3
- KID's and Benoni's Structures:
- Plans with g4 for White
- Fiachetto King’s Indian Structure
- 4 Pawns Attack ( without d5 and with d5 leading to Benoni )
- Sämisch-like Benoni Structure
- Fiachetto Benoni Structure
- c4-e4 vs d6 Structure
- King's Indian:
- Sämisch Variation ( both 6.Be3 and 6.Bg5 )
- Classical Variation
- Fiachetto Variation
- Averbakh Variation
- 5.h3 Variation
- 4 Pawns Variation and its deviations