All Skill Levels
|30-Minute Trial Private Online Lesson (with Video Recording)
||This is a one-time discounted option for everyone who wants to try my online lessons with video recording. Order at TigerLilov.com!
|One-Hour Private Online Lesson (with Video Recording)
||First lesson comes with a free highly personalized chess training program based on student's chess background, style of play, chess psychology, and learning preferences. Order at TigerLilov.com
|One-Hour Private Online Lesson (with Audio Recording)
||Free personalized chess training program included with first lesson. Audio recording is included. Order at TigerLilov.com!
|One-Hour Private Online Lesson (without Recording)
||Free personalized chess training program included with first lesson. No lesson recording. Order at TigerLilov.com!
|In-Depth Game Annotation
||This is a twenty-minute instructive video lecture on your game of choice. It will provide you with a superior game analysis examining your game move by move and as a whole. Order at TigerLilov.com
|Personalized Training Package
||It includes a special recorded lecture, thematic homework assignment, additional training materials, and 24/7 online support. Order at TigerLilov.com!
|One-Hour Personalized Video Lecture
||If your schedule is not flexible and you can’t arrange private online lessons easily, these personalized video lectures are for you! Order at TigerLilov.com!
|Personalized Self-Study Training Program
||The program provides personalized advice and recommendations for improving students’ self-study habits and optimizing their chess training at home. Order at TigerLilov.com!
|One-Hour Training Game with Instant Analysis
||This is an online training game, accompanied by live analysis. It's a great way to improve your chess while having fun! Order at TigerLilov.com!
|One-Hour Training Game (without Analysis)
||This is a competitive online training game with plenty of time to think on every move. Test your knowledge and skills against a 2400+ rated player! Order at TigerLilov.com!
I am a 21-year-old FIDE Master and professional chess coach. My FIDE rating is 2433 and I have two IM norms. In addition to giving high quality private lessons, I work as professional lecturer for many popular sites, including Chess.com, ICC, ChessBase, ChessLecture.com, and ChessCube.com. I have extensive knowledge of openings, typical middlegame positions, endgame planning, competitive chess psychology, and many others. Furthermore, I use a new flexible method of teaching that allows each of my students to receive the most important skills they need for the moment to excel in tournaments and casual games, while correctly improving their chess. I believe chess is a good way for anyone to strengthen their character, learn how to make important decisions for limited time, or just have a lot of fun. I welcome you as my student and will do my best to assist you within hours of contacting me! Below, I have included more detailed information on my training methods and services I provide to everyone interested in training with me!
A Personalized Approach to Training...
On this page, as well as on TigerLilov.com, I offer a number of services that my students use to boast their chess training and improve their general playing strength. For each of my new students, I prepare a free personalized chess training program which serves as the main guide for me on how and what to teach this student at any given point, so that s/he improves visibly and steadily over the course of our training. This personalized training program is based on my student’s chess background, sample games, strengths and weaknesses, as well as style and level of play, chess psychology, and learning preferences among many others. When new students enrol to take online lessons with me, I first collect and analyze all the information and sample games they submit via e-mail before I build their personalized training programs and make important decisions on the course of study we are to take, so that we observe the best results and highest performance over the board.
There IS such thing as free training...
While my students work on their personalized training programs with me, they are entitled and often swarmed with a number of free services and complementary training materials I am always happy to provide for free. Being quite ambitious myself, I believe in achieving the desired results rather than performing my job alone. When I teach a student that aspires to improve and does so much to achieve their dream of becoming a master, I want to help them get closer to their goal faster. Here are some of the services I do for free every day:
- ● Free Opening Repertoire Screenings
- ● Free Recent Games Reviews and Analyses via e-mail
- ● Free Thematic Homework Assignments after every lesson
- ● Free Bonus Lectures and Training Videos sent by request or whenever I believe a student needs to work more on a given area
- ● Free 24/7 Online Support (Skype, E-mail, & Chess.com) for anyone having questions on their chess training and practice, upcoming tournaments and tough matches, recent games and training exercises, or anything chess-related that I can help my students with
- ● Free Complementary Training Materials to each of my regular students depending on their training program needs and objectives
Training Focused on Problem Areas...
I am happy to provide training to anyone based on their problem areas in chess. Here is only a short list of the most common topics I cover with my students:
- ● Building (or Improving) a Complete Opening Repertoire for White and Black based on Student’s Personal Style of Play and Strengths and Weaknesses
- ● Creating an Opening Outline for Smooth Piece Development in Unfamiliar Openings
- ● Improving Planning and Evaluation Skills for Better Middlegame Play
- ● Mastering Piece Coordination Allowing our Pieces to Interact Successfully and Support our Plan
- ● Understanding Middlegame Strategy and Developing a Positional "Sense"
- ● Preparing and Leading a Successful Attack
- ● Using Prophylaxis and Prevention of Opponent’s Plans and Threats
- ● Rediscovering Defense as a Powerful Tool for Saving Hopeless Games
- ● Improving Tactical Vision and Calculation Ability
- ● Boasting Positional Play and Developing the Right Habits for Quiet Positions
- ● Understanding Theoretical and Practical Endgames
- ● Correctly Prioritizing Important Chess Principles during a Practical Chess Game