All Skill Levels
|Online lesson, 1 hour
||1 hour of working on your fast and long-lasting improvement in all areas of chess or in any specific topic you want to select. I make learning process interesting and easy.
|Online lessons, 5 hours
||Block of 5 lessons paid at once. Additional free-of-charge services include files from our lessons in any format and homework with positional or tactical puzzles.
|Online lessons, 10 hours
||Block of 10 lessons paid at once. Additional free-of-charge services include files from our lessons in any format, homework with positional or tactical puzzles, and an access to my personal opening files and databases.
I'm a GM Yaro Zherebukh, currently studying finance at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, TX, USA. I'm available for online coaching. Experienced player, GM since 2009, qualified to 1/8 of the final in the World Cup 2011. I have been training and working on chess with such great players as:
- Alex Onischuk (FIDE 2667)
- Anton Korobov (2720)
- Baadur Jobava (2693)
and many others.
Now it's time to share my knowledge that I've got from them with you!
About my services:
1. Leave me a message here at Chess.com or/and send an email to:
2. Afterwards, I answer you and we schedule the time of our training session.
3. Make a payment to my PayPal account:
4. We have a training session at scheduled time.
5. I use Skype for giving lessons, and require my students to have it.
You are welcome to ask me for my cell phone number (in USA only) or my Skype username and call me at your convenience to inquire for more details about my lessons!