Chess Scan intelligent 0.8
For Chess Diagrams
(also for Draughts/Checkers (10x10))
- You are willing to prepare your own teaching material or exercise sheets for your students, and you want to use diagrams from other courses, books, pdf files, etc.
- You are reading a chess book and you would like to analyze those given position with chess software.
- You are trying to solve the chess quiz of the chess column in your newspaper and try to cheat a little bit by using the help of a program, or you just want to save those diagrams in digitized format in your computer.
- Scan a chess diagram.
- Use Chess Scan intelligent as 'OCR' tool.
- Save the position as a computer readable file (FEN, EPD, PGN, BRT, TeX, ...)!
The author of the this software bears no legal responsibility for the actions of the user.
The user of the software is fully and solely responsible for respecting any copyright laws when digitizing printed data.
The tool may be freely distributed, provided that no charge above the cost of distribution is levied, and that the disclaimer below is always attached to it.
The program is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
Although the author has attempted to find and correct any bugs in the free software program, the author is not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind caused by the use or misuse of the program.
The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the free software program.
For further information, please look at http://web.archive.org/web/20061005193025/http://www.fairychess.com/ChessScan.html