How To Download My PGNs
1. Open up the “Famous Chess Game PGNS” folder.
2. You will see four files in .pgn code.
3. Once you find the file you want, simply double-click on the .pgn and it will download onto your computer!
Hello and thank you for downloading “Famous Chess Game PGNS”. Below is a list of PGN codes that I have provided:
1. Bobby Fischer – The Game of the Century – This is an amazing PGN of “The Game of the Century” between Bobby Fischer and Donald Byrne.
2. Humans vs. Computers – This PGN contains a few famous chess games between chess GMs and analytic computers. [e.g. Garry Kasparov vs. Deep Blue]
3. Kasparov vs. Topalov
4. Kramnik – Annotated Chess Games
For contact: http://www.chess.com/members/view/CalbaMan
Questions or Feedback: http://www.chess.com/members/view/CalbaMan