Modern Chess Openings: French Defence
Was: $26 - you save: 73%
Modern Chess Openings: French Defence is aimed at a wide range of players, from club level upwards, and consists of a number of volumes on the most popular modern openings. We hope that these programs will help our users to play their favorite openings well, while eliminating the danger of "drowning" in the flood of opening information. A unique program that allows to master standard methods of playing the Frence Defence.
The chess material is supplied by the prominent coach GM Alexander Kalinin . Program includes the theoretic material that focuses on the typical methods of playing in various lines of the French Defense, more than 680 commented instructive examples from the grandmasters' games, more than 50 tasks for solution and many more.
The program also features:
- theoretic material concerning the given opening
- game database of 50,000 games (10,000 more games shall later be available for downloading)
- all the opening positions are thoroughly calculated using Shredder 7.04 playing program
- the program Chess Assistant Light that allows analyzing with and playing against the built-in chess program Crafty, as well as editing the variations, searching for games in the database
- Languages : English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
||IBM-compatible PC, 128 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb, of free disk space, Windows 2000/NT/ME/XP/ Vista