Forums

نتايج دور ششم شطرنج قهرماني جوانان جهان

Sort:
md_azizian
[COMMENT DELETED]
GarryAlekhine

@King_Tazo

this is persian and topic is about result of iranian chess players in turkey tournament therefore i dont think other country readers leave any comment

pelly13
GarryAlekhine schreef:

@King_Tazo

this is persian and topic is about result of iranian chess players in turkey tournament therefore i dont think other country readers leave any comment

Garry , what makes you think people from other countries are not interested in chess played in Iran ?

I think it is refreshing to see another language and the Persian world is big enough to be adressed in their own language. English is not the only language in the world. I myself speak 3 languages (Dutch,German and English) but the Anglo-speaking world doesn't seem to bother trying to learn another language.

But I agree with King-Tazo that you might reach a bigger audience and subsequent replies if you express yourself in English.

GarryAlekhine

@pelly13 i agree but these are just words and the games arent shared

i dont think it would be exciting for you

f.e>>>translate persian to english:

درسا درخشاني، استاد فيده ايران با ريتينگ 2078 برابر ميا هنگ تاي استاد بين المللي تايلند با ريتينگ 2222 به نتيجه تساوي رضايت داد.

dorsa derakhshani(for sure you dont know her)iranian fide master with 2078 rating drew against mia hong tai thai WIM with 2222 rating!!!

pelly13

At least I understood the numerals meant ratings. Am I right that I have to read from right to left ?

GarryAlekhine

yeah it,s reading is right to left

pelly13

I thought that the Ayatollah forbid women from playing chess. It looks like things are improving in your country.

GarryAlekhine

no he doesnt forbid them.these forbiddens are just in saudi arabia!

perhaps iran,s freedom situation isnt looks like europe but it isnt too bad like saudi arabia or north korea!

md_azizian

thanks for your attention;

this is my first forum and I must improve my reports.

chess isn't forbidden in Iran and all people can play that

pelly13
md_azizian schreef:

thanks for your attention;

this is my first forum and I must improve my reports.

chess isn't forbidden in Iran and all people can play that

I wish you good luck and maybe in the near future we will play a game.

discoweasel

North Korea banned chess?

TheGrobe

This site is an international community. Try to have a little more respect please.

GarryAlekhine
TheGrobe wrote:

This site is an international community. Try to have a little more respect please.

yes TheGrobe is true.try to have some respect King_Tazo,plz!!!

hamed123321

I'm proud of my country's language and it's chess. :D

macer75
King_Tazo wrote:
discoweasel wrote:

North Korea banned chess?

North Korea doesn't even have electricity.

Who says u need electricity to play chess? North Korea probably has wood, and from wood you can make chess sets. Or they could play blindfold.

pelly13

In North Korea people rub chesspieces together to make fire.