Forums

gg battle: a must read

Sort:
chessmaster299o

What makes people think that gg is arrogance. Kind of like that guy that posted that gg IS arrogance, is the reasoning for it. It does not mean "You got school at your own game" or any of that. Why does everybody think that it is? That is just jumping to conclusions. What if your friends backstab you and say gg as in "you suck", and your enemy actually says gg in the nicest way. You can never say if a person is making fun of you, or if they are being a good sport. What do you think chess.com?

trysts

Good thread. Great question. I'm so glad this thread appeared. Superb thread. Excellent post. 

chessmaster299o

Thank you.

trysts

Thank you for an amazing, and rarely spoken of subject. I'm astonished. I'm probably going to call off work Thursday just to read it again. I may tattoo this thread on my butt. 

DrSpudnik

Don't pay any attention to those people. They don't know what they 're talking about.

trysts

Greatest thread ever. We should put this thread in a test-tube, fly it to the North Pole, and shove it 4 miles down to the hollow earth aliens. Unbelievable thread. Very important. 

AlCzervik

We can start new text type-"GT" for good thread.

Trysts, I wrote this in small font so it won't take up much space!!

trysts
TMIMITW wrote:

We can start new text type-"GT" for good thread.

Trysts, I wrote this in small font so it won't take up much space!!

Laughing

trysts
chrisr2212 wrote:

i design tattoos trysts

Can you design a new language to communicate this thread to dolphins? Overwhelming thread. This thread is like a black monolith in a cave of Neanderthals. If the world can somehow get together to send this thread to another galaxy, then the purpose of human existence would be complete. Awfully good thread.

trysts
ChristianSoldier007 wrote:

Sorry for all the spamming on your thread. I agree with the actual post completely

Sorry about the christians, chessmaster. They're all over the place. 

waffllemaster

At least trysts injects something interesting to read into this worthless topic...

But to be honest, it's so bad it may take the combined efforts of flags, ivandh, henzie et al Laughing

beardogjones

(gg)^2

waffllemaster

Here's a meager offering... a wafflecake.

trysts

I'm going to put this thread in my womb, and sit in a crop circle until I'm abducted. Fascinating thread. E=this thread. 

theoreticalboy

Excellent new conceit, trysts!

We should send this thread to an exploding star, so it can fly to all reaches of potential life on the rays of a supernova.

trysts
theoreticalboy wrote:

Excellent new conceit, trysts!

We should send this thread to an exploding star, so it can fly to all reaches of potential life on the rays of a supernova.

Laughing

I may get pregnant just so one more person can see this thread.

theoreticalboy

I'm already posting on craigslist to try and spread my own seed as much as is humanly possible.  But, I don't know if humanity should wait 9 months?  Isn't there a faster way?

TheGrobe
Nine women and one month maybe?
e4nf3

For the op: You think that's bad? My toast was burned this morning!

electricpawn