Forums

A new chess book- free download

Sort:
Spochman

Hi guys!

A free 44 pages sample of my new book, "The Process of Decision Making in Chess" is now available to download.

The book was specially designed based on my experience as a coach, and it offers a new look on how to make correct decisions in chess. It gives you the tools needed to find the best moves in every position.

Click for a free download

-Philip Ochman

AndyClifton

I just wish your name was Lpachman. Smile

Spochman

Seems to me like you can't find these great characters anymore in chess these days... 

Thank you for reminding me of this chess legend that generation always inspired me.

Smile

M-W-R

I'll be supporting you all the way Spochman! Keep up the great work!

nexus1000

Purchased the kindle edition of your book. You did a really really good job. This is by far the most interesting chess book i bought in the last time. Of course i have to read it more than once and invest more work to get used to your system, but i will do it.

Spochman

Thank you nexus, I really appreciate your kind words! please feel free to share your experience in a review on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Process-Decision-Making-Chess-ebook/dp/B00BC0JXEQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1360278928&sr=1-1&keywords=process+of+decision 

And I'm here if you have any further questions/remarks- just message me 

Spochman

Thanks for asking- it has been already sent to the publisher, should be out this October Smile

slvnfernando
Spochman wrote:

Thanks for asking- it has been already sent to the publisher, should be out this October 

Hope that too will be freely downloadable , sir!

Any way thanks for the great work!

RonaldJosephCote

Thank you very much for your kind generosity. 

srishty_1711

you should also try how to reasseas your chess.Cool