Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

To be perfect in chess


  • 9 months ago · Quote · #1

    Check3

    What is the best way ((programs or books or videos or .....))
    To be perfect in chess ?????

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #2

    Boko-maru

    Cheat.  Lots of people doing it, lots of perfection going on.

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #3

    longo2012

    Taiser5 wrote:

    What is the best way ((programs or books or videos or .....))
    To be perfect in chess ?????

    Chess is a long term activity. There is not a magical formula which will make you perfect. Over a period of 15-20 years, if you have the right coaches, play in tournaments, train 5-6 hours a day, you will become good, at GM level. This is especially true if you are young, and have a rich family, which can afford that you learn something totally useless.

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #4

    Check3

    Boko-maru wrote:

    Cheat.  Lots of people doing it, lots of perfection going on.

    Cheat !!!!!!

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #5

    Check3

    longo2012 wrote:
    Taiser5 wrote:

    What is the best way ((programs or books or videos or .....))
    To be perfect in chess ?????

    Chess is a long term activity. There is not a magical formula which will make you perfect. Over a period of 15-20 years, if you have the right coaches, play in tournaments, train 5-6 hours a day, you will become good, at GM level. This is especially true if you are young, and have a rich family, which can afford that you learn something totally useless.

    But I want to be perfect by learning without coaches
    ((self learning ))

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #6

    9kick9

    Very few people can make it to GM level by self learning IMO.

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #7

    Check3

    9kick9 wrote:

    Very few people can make it to GM level by self learning IMO.

    Ok i want at least  to improve my self in chess by self learning

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #8

    uri65

    Taiser5 wrote:

    What is the best way ((programs or books or videos or .....))
    To be perfect in chess ?????

    It is very individual. You have to try books, software, videos etc. and see what works better for you.

    I am also trying to improve by self learning and it is ongoing search for the right training methods.

    Whatever you choose to do it should be: 1) enjoyable; 2) hard work and out of your comfort zone.

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #9

    Mandy711

    Learn the old fashioned way... read chess books. Chess Fundamentals by Capablanca is the perfect book to start learning chess.

  • 9 months ago · Quote · #10

    Check3

    Thanks alot

    uri65

    Mandy711

    For your suggestion



Back to Top

Post your reply: