Forums

server disorder problem.

Sort:
Rafchess

it is  a real nuisense in a training session.Innocent. Use left and right arrows to navigate. when you try a move but the relevant pcs do not move.

jaclyn

Sorry you're having problems with Chess Mentor! Are you clicking and dragging pieces or are you clicking the piece you'd like to move and then the square you'd like to move it to?

Rafchess

well,as usual i am clicking & dragging the pcs in to square i w'd  like to move. and it works good but not all times as reported!!

Thanks for your good  care ,jac.

jaclyn

What browser and operating system are you using?

Rafchess

yahoo and Explorer10 respecively!!all manual.

Knightberry

Same issue on Mac OS X (Opera). Server becomes repeatedly unresponsive, clicking on next does nothing. You have to refresh the page continuously to proceed in the puzzles.

Every now and then the page refuses to reload for 10-15 seconds or so. However every other website works just fine which points to a server issue

jaclyn

@knightberry- is this happening on every lesson, or is it only happening on certain ones?

Knightberry

At random, not on every lesson. It could happen two times in the same lesson, then you could play 5 lessons without a hitch.

It also manifests sometime in the way OP mentioned, i.e. the pieces will not move unless you refresh the page. 

jaclyn

Does this only happen on the first move, or does this only happen after you've already made a move?

Rafchess

many of us facing with the same kind of trouble ! but where lies the solution. Please Jac1yn....