Forums

A defense to The BBlackmar -Diemer

Sort:
sisu

Let's make it happen!

sisu

Glad to have seen that Yekatrinas twit has been deleted. Anyone who cheats against me, beware.

Scottrf

What she writes to you in the game chat is private, I don't think it's right to share it in the forum unless she agrees.

najdorf96
[COMMENT DELETED]
DefinitelyNotGM

Just play the Englund Gambit, surprise your opponent

munterizer

So what happened in math-man's game on Monday??

najdorf96

(I yelled an soundless, "NOOO! Don't do it, Yeka!". He baited you...knowing you'd be offended, and challenge him to a game. It was obvious to everyone, that you had no experience vs the BDG. And we, the silent majority, just knew what would happen. Yes, i was on the verge of pressing the post comment button and thus avoid the result.)

najdorf96

Certainly, there are many self-assured players or "postzers" but one must not be too offended by their opinions. Especially when offering advice or suggesting lines. I believe there are no 'right' or 'wrong' answers. "Trust, but verify".

najdorf96

(Indeed2. I kinda hoped you'd put him in his place, though....if saying so brings some comfort after an unpleasant experience)

najdorf96

Agreed. That's why i mentioned pinning the QN (...Bb4!?) after say, ...e6. The QN is often an decisive piece in an all-out, all-in attack. Following the age-old adage: counter an wing attack in tge centre...

munterizer
Math-man3 wrote:

Hi!

I have an OTB tournament game on Monday. I have the black pieces and my opponent plays ALWAYS the Blackmar-Diemer gambit.

munterizer wrote:

So what happened in math-man's game on Monday??