12078 Players currently online!
Man vs. Machine - good luck!
Turn-based games at any time!
Vote for the best move to win!
Do you have what it takes?
Backgammon, Yatzy, and more!
Sharpen your tactical vision!
Get advice and game insights!
Learn from top players & pros!
View millions of master games!
Your virtual chess coach!
Perfect your opening moves!
Test your skills vs. computer!
Find the right private coach!
Can you solve it each day?
Bring it all together!
Beginners, start here!
Make friends & play team games!
News from the world of chess!
Search all Chess.com members!
Find local clubs & events!
Who's the best of your friends?
Read what members are saying!
It don't matter as America is approaching communism, it's nowhere near what it was back in the days of the cold war.
thats why I supported Ron Paul
Eh it don't really matter, there's like 500 people out of the 300 million that make all the decisions, the individual's opinion really means nothing.
See that's my point right there, and what's the compensation, black can't castle? White can't castle in the KG, and you and jetfighter think it's the greatest thing in the world.
That doesn't do anything when your rated like 500 higher than me now does it?
Yes, yes..The US dominated the "real" space race. Just to resolve all other outstanding arguments:
- Tom Brady is the best quarterback to ever live Though a patriots fan, I dissagree
- Michael Jordan is the best basketball player to ever live Don't care, hate Basketball
- Pele is the best athlete to ever live Best Soccer player The best athlete was Jim Thorpe
- Winning American Idol isn't any better than finishing second Don't Give a crap
- Winning Survivor doesn't mean squat Other than being a million dollars richer
- The_Gavinator is underrated and has a chess understanding far in excess of his paltry rating. Don't care
- IM pfren is highly overrated and would likely be the underdog in a match with Gavinator Seriously doubt
- The Republicans messed up this country Political parties screwed america over
- Except for the mess created by the Democrats refer to previous point
- The country was a better place before we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball but baseball was better after we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball. America was worse off in those Racist days (I am white, so this isn't Racialy motivated)
- We could sure use a man like Herbert Hoover again. Hover did Squat after the Market collapsed, we need another Regan
If you were being sarcastic in those, then great sence of humor
if you were being serious, then those are my opinions in Red
the king is perfectly safe on f1 in the KG, and many games prove this.
The difference is that white gives away a pawn so he can't castle, in the Steintz black gains a pawn but in exchange he can't castle.
no white can castle if he wants, but that would be passive in some lines, plus the pawn is for open lines to attack the Black king which is stuck in the center. get every piece aimed at f7 and fire away.
Getting all piece pointed at f7 is a beginners tactic, it fails after 0-0 anywyas.
And Bruce, I agree with the first one, I haven't heard of the next 2, I'll have to look into it.
OK, that line you gave is actualy better for white
That's not the point, I was just talking about the not being able to castle.
- Tom Brady is the best quarterback to ever live
- Michael Jordan is the best basketball player to ever live
- Pele is the best athlete to ever live
- Winning American Idol isn't any better than finishing second
- Winning Survivor doesn't mean squat
- The_Gavinator is underrated and has a chess understanding far in excess of his paltry rating.
- IM pfren is highly overrated and would likely be the underdog in a match with Gavinator
- The Republicans messed up this country
- Except for the mess created by the Democrats
- The country was a better place before we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball but baseball was better after we allowed Jackie Robinson to play major league ball.
- We could sure use a man like Herbert Hoover again.
You're allowed to become my russian wife. Interested?
There is a law against russian wives without beard in the great soviet. Of course the beard will not be in the way.
the person wasn't very bright, got reverse four move mated
Looks like you're not very bright, because that's not a 4-move mate :P
the plan was the same thing, just extended a move.
That actually looks like a reverse Parham pattern... damn that opening is good...
thats cause it is, the only thing is opponent blundered,
Why play the Modern ...Qd6 Scandinavian?
by Millennium_FalconNZ 3 minutes ago
U2200 or U2000
by dpnorman 3 minutes ago
"Black Defensive System for the Rest of your Chess Career"?
by Millennium_FalconNZ 4 minutes ago
Fritz 15 coming in november
by coffeethyme 6 minutes ago
If Fischer would played Karpov for the World Champion, who would win?
by Millennium_FalconNZ 13 minutes ago
by eastyz 16 minutes ago
by reshamrana1994 19 minutes ago
The Unknown Morphy: was he really that strong?
by Millennium_FalconNZ 23 minutes ago
11/29/2015 - Bait and Lure
by Random_Number 26 minutes ago
Examples of Soviet cheating in FIDE competition: Petrosian-Korchnoi match, 1971
by Millennium_FalconNZ 31 minutes ago
Why Join | Chess Topics |
Help & Support |
© 2015 Chess.com
• Chess - English
We are working hard to make Chess.com available in over 70 languages. Check back over the year as we develop the technology to add more, and we will try our best to notify you when your language is ready for translating!