Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Easiest opening to learn for beginners ..

• 2 years ago · #322

AnthonyCG

Must be that time of the month...

• 2 years ago · #323

Jesuslivez

What is this opening? I've been using it and I'm not sure what it's called. Also, is it a good opening, or is an opening determined by both black and white's positions?

• 2 years ago · #324

DanielUtz

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · #325

DanielUtz

okay ... ive done some research and its called bird-opening lasker variation (A03)

• 2 years ago · #326

Helzeth

FLchessplayer wrote:
    alexlaw wrote:
    FLchessplayer wrote:

By the way, where are your websites? 

Oh, that's right!~ You don't have any ... ... ... 

??? that's the weirdest argument i've ever heard. I mean galvinator and whatupyodog at least give totally false arguments, but at least they're related. I fail to understand how having websites has got to do with anything.

lol time to read the odyssey, it's gonna pull my rating up. Time to study the greek gods and analyze the literary devices for my coursework lol. Now lets see....Athena, Posiedon, Aoelus...

*FIDE rating goes up by 500*

My point was - unlike this toxic nobody of an IM - I have gone to great lengths to help beginner's and lower-rated players learn the game. 

Are you too slow to grasp such an obvious point? (Apparently.) 

By the way, where are your websites? 

Oh, that's right!~ You don't have any ... ... ...

You used this argument in an discussion about chess.

You're very intelligent.

• 2 years ago · #327

Jesuslivez

thanks for the help!

• 2 years ago · #329

OldHastonian

To be fair, you started the Thread and put forward the Colle as the "Easiest Opening to learn for beginners".

It was a thinly disguised way of (free) advertising your lessons on Chess.com.

Several Members disagreed with your views and expressed their own; this is what happens in a Forum!

In light of which, was it really necessary for you to be so caustic and nasty?

• 2 years ago · #334

Y_Ddraig_Goch

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 2 years ago · #335

Y_Ddraig_Goch

alexlaw wrote:

exactly what I want to say but I didn't want to type it myself as I'll get reported (NM can't take your insults).

I'll have to take my chances, I guess. It's just hard for me to sit back and watch him treat so many people so shamefully - including some other (higher ranking) masters - just because his posts show up in a different colour.

This forum topic has been locked.