Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

How to Blast out Kings gambit???

• 3 years ago · Quote · #41

MatthiasGu

What was the time control? Anyway, I don't know how you analysed this game, but computer disagrees.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #42

Rubidium

Thanks for the analysis. I have a question though. On 9...f3 why not 10.gxf3 gxf3 11.Qxf3 (white seems to be holding the position)

or 10...Qh3+ 11.Ke1 gxf3 12. Qf1? Is this ok for white? didn't analysed the position deeply, just popped into my head. Thanks again for the analysis!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #43

jetfighter13

here is why

this is what I think about the computer analysis, just look at the lines.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #44

shepi13

Sorry alex, but if you saw in the other thread whatupyodog got banned Laughing. Guess you can only challenge Gavinator.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #45

The_Gavinator

Yeah whatupyodog is banned, I guess you're not allowed to be better then other players or share new ideas on chess.com, it's a shame really...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #46

jetfighter13

no you are not allowed to cuss incessantly.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #47

jetfighter13

if being a better player than someone was a crime, then I along with you along with everyone who isn't lenny bongcloud would have been banned.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #48

The_Gavinator

He used a new idea effectively and got banned for it, sounds pretty unfair to me.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #49

The_Gavinator

But these people were actually being very rude to us, you were one of them alexlaw, yet nothing happens to you. Just like Americans, oppress the minority...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #50

shepi13

I wasn't being rude, or alexlaw, or wafflemaster. Christian sodier and jetfighter might have gotten a tad rude, but only in response to whatupyodog's insults and laughing at there chess skills, which is reasonable. You and him were the one's being rude Gavinator, saying things like: "I guess you're not allowed to be better then other players... on chess.com", and calling us "garbage" and cussing, etc.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #51

The_Gavinator

Jetfighter and Christiansoldier posted garbage boards. I just told them how it is, would you rather me tell them "It's great stuff to hang pieces in the first 10 moves! Keep on doing it!"

• 3 years ago · Quote · #52

jetfighter13

and how is making an occasional blunder rude, I do think that it needs to be worked on, but still its not like its the end of the world.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #53

The_Gavinator

It's rude to waste my time like that.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #54

MatthiasGu

This is what computer thinks about your lines. Also, I am not going to re-analyse this. It's not that difficult to get a program yourself and do it (it's also useful for you). If you think that you know better than a 3000ish rated program, that's up to you.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #55

jetfighter13

Ok I was doing that late at night, forgot my king was on f1 not e1 and well honestly I miss a lot of things anyway. didn't see those. good points. thanks for showing a continued analysis.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #56

alcor

Today, i played a tournament and here's one of my games where i won against king's gambit quite fast. White had ELO ~1950, but it was a blitz game... it ended after 29 more moves(0-1)

• 3 years ago · Quote · #57

jetfighter13

obviously does not play that normally

• 3 years ago · Quote · #58

red_ratfan

ok

• 3 years ago · Quote · #59

Rubidium

Thanks for all the computer analysis. Thanks for answering my questions!

Smile

• 3 years ago · Quote · #60

jetfighter13

the double muzio is fun alright, always make sure to look at your opponents face when you play this though.

Post your reply: