Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

How to Blast out Kings gambit???

• 3 years ago · Quote · #41

MatthiasGu

What was the time control? Anyway, I don't know how you analysed this game, but computer disagrees.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #42

Rubidium

Thanks for the analysis. I have a question though. On 9...f3 why not 10.gxf3 gxf3 11.Qxf3 (white seems to be holding the position)

or 10...Qh3+ 11.Ke1 gxf3 12. Qf1? Is this ok for white? didn't analysed the position deeply, just popped into my head. Thanks again for the analysis!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #43

jetfighter13

here is why

this is what I think about the computer analysis, just look at the lines.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #44

shepi13

Sorry alex, but if you saw in the other thread whatupyodog got banned Laughing. Guess you can only challenge Gavinator.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #45

The_Gavinator

Yeah whatupyodog is banned, I guess you're not allowed to be better then other players or share new ideas on chess.com, it's a shame really...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #46

jetfighter13

no you are not allowed to cuss incessantly.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #47

jetfighter13

if being a better player than someone was a crime, then I along with you along with everyone who isn't lenny bongcloud would have been banned.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #48

The_Gavinator

He used a new idea effectively and got banned for it, sounds pretty unfair to me.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #49

ChristianSoldier007

jetfighter13 wrote:

if being a better player than someone was a crime, then I along with you along with everyone who isn't lenny bongcloud would have been banned.

Wouldnt that mean the mods got banned? then people would come back, as would the mods, banned, same thing...

a vicious cycle in other words Laughing

• 3 years ago · Quote · #50

The_Gavinator

But these people were actually being very rude to us, you were one of them alexlaw, yet nothing happens to you. Just like Americans, oppress the minority...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #51

shepi13

I wasn't being rude, or alexlaw, or wafflemaster. Christian sodier and jetfighter might have gotten a tad rude, but only in response to whatupyodog's insults and laughing at there chess skills, which is reasonable. You and him were the one's being rude Gavinator, saying things like: "I guess you're not allowed to be better then other players... on chess.com", and calling us "garbage" and cussing, etc.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #52

The_Gavinator

Jetfighter and Christiansoldier posted garbage boards. I just told them how it is, would you rather me tell them "It's great stuff to hang pieces in the first 10 moves! Keep on doing it!"

• 3 years ago · Quote · #53

jetfighter13

and how is making an occasional blunder rude, I do think that it needs to be worked on, but still its not like its the end of the world.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #54

The_Gavinator

It's rude to waste my time like that.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #55

MatthiasGu

This is what computer thinks about your lines. Also, I am not going to re-analyse this. It's not that difficult to get a program yourself and do it (it's also useful for you). If you think that you know better than a 3000ish rated program, that's up to you.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #56

jetfighter13

Ok I was doing that late at night, forgot my king was on f1 not e1 and well honestly I miss a lot of things anyway. didn't see those. good points. thanks for showing a continued analysis.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #57

alcor

Today, i played a tournament and here's one of my games where i won against king's gambit quite fast. White had ELO ~1950, but it was a blitz game... it ended after 29 more moves(0-1)

• 3 years ago · Quote · #58

jetfighter13

obviously does not play that normally

• 3 years ago · Quote · #59

red_ratfan

ok

• 3 years ago · Quote · #60

Rubidium

Thanks for all the computer analysis. Thanks for answering my questions!

Smile

Post your reply: