Sort:
SmurfOnSteroids

Or this failed variation.

Or this very fail variation.

binblaster

In the first game I think that 5. axb5 axb5 6. Qf3 is more accurate

workshopunited

1. d4 d5 2. c4 dxc4 3. e3b5 4. a4 c6 5. Nc3 Nf66. axb5 cxb5  

...after this move also Qf3 wins a piece, its a posioned pawn!

dA_pIFSTER

the first game on turn 5 white should capture the b5 pawn with his a4 pawn and when black recaptures with his c6 pawn white should then move his queen to f3. the only way black can save his rook is by sacrficing his knight. if white plays correctly black will NOT be able to trap the queen if the rook is sacrficed instead

Benb0302

or this

binblaster

Wow guys is it really necessary to repeat the 6. Qf3 idea 4 times?

bazzer

yeah you can attemt to hold the pawn in some variations and i don't think its that bad

ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

1. d4 d5 2. c4 dxc4 3. e3 b5 4. a4 c65 5.Nc3??   Instead of Nc3, just capture on b5. If cxb5, Qf3 wins the black rook.

ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Also, your last game isn't even a variation. It is idiocy played on both sides.

SmurfOnSteroids
ZAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP wrote:

Also, your last game isn't even a variation. It is idiocy played on both sides.

That's why it's called the Super Fail variation

wtf_BobbyF
pfren wrote:

Huh... why not 5.ab5 instead of 5.Nc3? Black loses a piece if he takes on b5.

After 5.Nc3 (quite certainly not best here) Black should play 5...b4 with a fairly respectable position - it has been played even at top level, although (of course) under a different move order.

can u explain sir? i didnt understand... did you mean 5 axb5??? and how does black loses a piece if he takes on b5???

Holddogg

Because after 5)axb5, cxb5; 6) Qf3! black has to either lose a rook, or lose a bishop by playing 6)Bb7; 7) Qxb7, Nd7

chessnutman

This is a line where black at least initially holds on to the pawn. Of course with accurate play white will always get it back, but it doesn't have to be disastrous for black:

GM Ftacnik compares this to the Noteboom variation in the Semi Slav

azziralc

In the second game, there's plenty of mistakes made by Black such as ...Bg4 and by not taking the queen on d1 causing White to not castle, this might not bring Black a full point, but he didn't lose it's queen so badly. ;D

azziralc
wtf_BobbyF
Oran_perrett wrote:

Qf3 wins a piece bobby, the rook is trapped

oh, now i see, thank u