Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

King's Gambit: Panteldakis Countergambit

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

mscunited0950

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #2

ZBicyclist

I would suggest mscunited0950 has likely forgotten about the rule that you can't ask for advice about an active game.

But, mscunited0950 , try that "explore" button on the right side of the game controls and you can see what the database shows has been played in similar situations. That's considered similar to the (legitimate) research you're doing on Wikipedia.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

melvinbluestone

If black is allowing 4.Qh5+ after 3.exf5, and you can't get an advantage out of that, take up sudoku.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #4

tigergutt

ZBicyclist wrote:

I would suggest mscunited0950 has likely forgotten about the rule that you can't ask for advice about an active game.

i think so too. after all he posted public for advice on the very same page he is playing

• 2 years ago · Quote · #5

melvinbluestone

Bankwell wrote:

I have reported you for cheating.  Might want to start researching other chess sites.

I hope you're kidding..... It's obvious mscunited0950 wasn't aware of his transgression or he wouldn't have blatantly admitted it in a comment. You could have just explained the rule to him, Bankwell, instead of immediately "reporting" the guy for "cheating"........ You would have been a big hit with Stalin......

Post your reply: