Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Open good bye letter for the spirit of d4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #61

jetfighter13

shepi13 wrote:
    corrijean wrote:
    jetfighter13 wrote:

dear d4 f5

thanks for the perfect score you have given to me when I am with you, I apreciate the lines ranging from classical to Lenningrad to Stonewall. maybe there is a way I can list them all, to lazy for now, so let me not say how, and I will bid adue

jet

You are a very creative speller.

Dear d4 f5 e4 - Thank you for the perfect OTB score I have with you, and for refuting d4 f5. I am sorry for jetfighter and yet am glad that now the dutch shall no longer be used.

It is not refuted just a different challange you have set up.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #62

The_Gavinator

dear d4, you have been revived with the queenside fried liver, I shall now play you every game.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #63

jetfighter13

Dear d4

ever hear about waiting for e4 to be played first, e stands for energetic, d stands for dull, so while your games are filled with long lulls between the action, e4's are filled with many an attraction. and don't start about your worst variation, that QSFL, it is a patzer opening for a reason, that some people refuse to abandon, but hey everyone is sentamentle, thats the way I am with e4 e5 f4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #64

The_Gavinator

dear jetfigher, check out the lines I just posted, I refuted everything thrown at it Wink

• 2 years ago · Quote · #65

ChristianSoldier007

dear jetfighter

please study some of my lines better, such as the semi slav

sincerly

d4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #66

The_Gavinator

Dear d4, please look at my board on page 14 of the Queenside Fried Liver post. It will help revive the aggressiveness in you that many people have forgotten about so long ago.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #67

Grandmaster3141

Dear player:

I have reversed myself while you weren't looking! Just move your knight and promote the pawn.

-The chessboard

• 2 years ago · Quote · #68

ChristianSoldier007

dear gavinator

thank you

d4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #69

Grandmaster3141

Dear White Queen,

Climb aboard and we'll own together!

-The White Knight

• 2 years ago · Quote · #70

SonofaBishop67

Dear 1.a3

This message is imparted with the unanimous endorsement of the undersigned, with the utmost contempt for your demeanor;

"You, Sir, are shamefully smug."

Sincerely, 

The Black Pieces

• 2 years ago · Quote · #71

The_Gavinator

dear d4, you are very welcome. With so many people abandoning you, I felt as if I must take you under my wing.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #72

ChristianSoldier007

dear gavinator

I feel so neglected some times :( i mean, have you seen some of the things that happens in my games? beautiful stuff thats what

yours truly

d4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #73

Grandmaster3141

Dear f4,

Just don't tell your right-hand man to come with you and everything's fine.

-Grandmaster3141

• 2 years ago · Quote · #74

The_Gavinator

d4 I have, so many people refuse to play you because of their fear of closed games, as in the queen's gambit and indian defences. However, the queenside fried liver (now renamed the waite-harrison attack) gives you hope! One can play an open and aggressive games, just like your counterpart on e4!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #75

ChristianSoldier007

dear gavinator

e4 is so 1800s

the waite-harrison is the new Sicilian!

d4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #76

The_Gavinator

d4, I agree! This will soon be played by people of all levels! The beauty of this d4, where you shine above your inferior cousin, is the fact that you don't have to play against the powerful sicilian, it's counterpart for you, the dutch, is much weaker, and you can easily fight against it!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #77

jetfighter13

You failed to throw anything against my line which adds to whites center control if Black accepts the gambit so you have't done, anything

• 2 years ago · Quote · #78

ChristianSoldier007

Gavinator

I laugh at Ewe

d4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #79

The_Gavinator

jetfighter, I don't want to be rude, but you don't listen to reason. Your gambit is based of off awful play by white, I disproved it many times already, but you still fail to listen to reaosn!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #80

sparapet1

What? WHITE IS NOT BETTER!!

Post your reply: