Forums

Open good bye letter for the spirit of d4

Sort:
Ben_Dubuque

I am not a troll, I am offering variations in responce to your so called "refutations" and am trying to promote debate not flame wars, so lets not infect other threads

shepi13

Blackmar Diemer isn't refuted although I believe it is a bad opening. After e5 a common move that looks funny is f4 lol. 

The_Gavinator

agreed, take your trolling to the qsfl thread, it's already there anyways...

Ben_Dubuque

I remember on an obscure KG thread we looked at that variation, it is the Bluestone Counter Gambit, and it was heavily covered, there was even a thread about it

Ben_Dubuque
The_Gavinator wrote:

agreed, take your trolling to the qsfl thread, it's already there anyways...

didn't I just say I wasn't a troll, I was only giving a variation. and plus since when is having an opinion trolling, oh yeah, since we let any old person have a brain and a free education, thank you government.

Sarcasm has been higlighted in pink so that those of you who only poses a standard government isue brain can understand it. may your Shakespereian ways lead you all to peace.

AlCzervik
corrijean wrote:

Ya'll are really off topic.

Another good thread gone bad.

shepi13

What happened is that the people from the queen's side fried liver thread came here. They think this is a good opening:

corrijean
TMIMITW wrote:
corrijean wrote:

Ya'll are really off topic.

Another good thread gone bad.

It started out funny, anyway.

Ben_Dubuque

yeah sorry the flamewar came over here, it was my fault I think, oh well best we can do is post nonsence until a new page comes up and then we can start fresh on page 7

shepi13

I don't blame you jet fighter, it's all their fault anyways to think a little trap move is a good opening and attempt to force it on everyone. I was looking at the signs your a bad chess player thread and my first thought was: "You come up with an opening called the queen side fried liver". I didn't post it because I didn't want them to ruin another good thread too.

corrijean

This thread is going downhill fast.

Ben_Dubuque

just like my reputation

The Latvian Gambit

Ben_Dubuque

i am seeing double time to go to sleep

1. e4 e5

mrguy888
corrijean wrote:

This thread is going downhill fast.

How is that guy who landed on his face, around 30 seconds in, not dead?

Phelon

I would play e4 except it loses by force to c6.

Crazychessplaya

Looks like one of Norris' early chess studies.

Grandmaster3141

No way bro. This one is much harder. Mate in 1.

AndyClifton
nweb99 wrote:

you know you are a hopeless chess fan when you start writing letters to the opening moves like their your family or friends.

Dear nweb99--

If you can't bring any booze to our party, at least don't stand there in the doorway handing out sobriety-test balloons.

Sincerely,

Mr Pufnstuf

nweb99

dear chess fans you know your going loony when you start writing letters to the opening moves on the chessboard.

how's that Andy clifton i wrote a letter 

Grandmaster3141

Dear Nf3,

Bringing in the calvary early? I believe this is a big mistake for 3 reasons:

1. The archers will have their bows ready and will make their first strike.

2. If they charge; you have no choice but to retreat.

3. You fail to show respect to the weaker ones, decreasing you culture.

As you can see; you have failed to live up to your expectations. Next time; bring the footsoldiers in early to stand and fight.

Regards,

Grandmaster3141

P.S. Bring your brother in and I will kill you.