Forums

Opening Novelty - The Sicilian Defense

Sort:
fianchetto123

I've created a brilliant new opening sequence. It has been developed thus far as follows: 

Radical_Drift

http://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1333504

fianchetto123

the only thing that could be stupider than my initial post is somebody actually thinking I was serious. 

Radical_Drift
fianchetto123 wrote:

the only thing that could be stupider than my initial post is somebody actually thinking I was serious. 

Meh, people have made crazier claims on this site. I figured it was probably a joke, but just in case....

And, I don't find starting sentences with lowercase letters very intelligent either.. but, I suppose that's a discussion for another day. ;)

hoedesack

"And, I don't find starting sentences with lowercase letters very intelligent either"

lmao only somebody truly stupid could come up with something like this

MSC157

That's just amazing. (You should just make up a better example).

Radical_Drift
hoedesack wrote:

"And, I don't find starting sentences with lowercase letters very intelligent either"

lmao only somebody truly stupid could come up with something like this

Well, his comment probably didn't really deserve a response in the first place, but I felt like saying that just for kicks. I'm glad you enjoyed it and have found a particularly productive use of your time :)

Radical_Drift

You know what, I'm sorry. My comment was intended to cause offense, and this is in fact not a very productive use of my time. This site is not for arguments; this site is for good chess. This site is to enjoy the game, not fight with the other people. My comment was infantile and indeed very childish to say. I'm sorry for whatever conflict I may cause by my comments. Peace, and God bless.

ghostofmaroczy

All ...Nc6 Sicilians have a drawish reputation.

ViktorHNielsen

Wow. Thats a great novelty!! I did just beat one with it: