Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Special Opening- Kings Gambit

• 7 years ago · Quote · #1

Hydrocannon

Heres yet another opening; Its called Kings Gambit

Gambit means to sacrifice, it starts to appear at Intermmediate Stage. Perhaps even Novice stage,  It is sometimes but quite Rare to see it in Begginer stage.

As usualInnocent Enjoy the game, although its like 2 movesFrown. But you can still learn Kings GambitSmile.

Supposedly Queens Gambit is Like Kings Gambit (No freaking Duh) But its maybe a mirror and it includes the d pawn moving rather then the f pawn.

1. No hateful CommentsSealed

2.Special Advice is appreciatedSmile

3.Enjoy!Cool

Thats all folks, Yet more forums to come. Good bye!

Good Bye!!!!!!

• 7 years ago · Quote · #2

Hydrocannon

2 move easy essay
  • 7 years ago · Quote · #3

ronank

Learning to 2 moves isn't helpful for the Kings Gambit. It's one you need to learn more of. If it's accepted there are immediate dangers for White. The obvious looking 3.c4 (and other moves) can be countered by 3..Qh4+

3.Nf3 is much better and more common. I'd want to know at least that far before actually using that opening.

• 7 years ago · Quote · #4

Hydrocannon

ronank wrote:

Learning to 2 moves isn't helpful for the Kings Gambit. It's one you need to learn more of. If it's accepted there are immediate dangers for White. The obvious looking 3.c4 (and other moves) can be countered by 3..Qh4+

3.Nf3 is much better and more common. I'd want to know at least that far before actually using that opening.

I only know the beggining, my dang book doesnt show any farther

Post your reply: