The Queenside Fried Liver

• 3 years ago · Quote · #181

The_Gavinator

after 3..c5 black plays 4 b4

• 3 years ago · Quote · #182

shepi13

The_Gavinator wrote:

after 3..c5 black plays 4 b4

You know, that anyone could possibly think that is good makes me laugh. Black has easy equality or advantage. cxb4 wins a pawn. cxd4 Qxd4 Nc6 gains tempo. And c4 gets a protected passed pawn. Every possible move is good for black. lol.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #183

NachtWulf

To elaborate on why white isn't "just fine",

• 3 years ago · Quote · #184

shepi13

But Nachtwulf, white has Ke2 and Kd2 lol.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #185

shepi13

Qb6 Ne2 might be whites only hope. Qxb2 Rb1 or Qa6 Nc1 will follow.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #186

whatupyodog

Shepi, you are garbage, shut up you have no reason for what you say. Nacht, white doesnt do qxd4, he does nb5.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #187

shepi13

My engine says that after b4 black has a -1 advantage.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #188

shepi13

[COMMENT DELETED]
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #189

whatupyodog

Also, nacht, white does 9. qc2 not rb1 so on qa6 white can either castle or rd1, so still unrefuted.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #190

shepi13

Whoops the minus was cut out.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #191

shepi13

whatupyodog wrote:

Also, nacht, white does 9. qc2 not rb1 so on qa6 white can either castle or rd1, so still unrefuted.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL - White doesn't lose a pawn, but you don't account for his weak pawn, bad structure, lack of space, lack of development, and the fact that he's tied to defense, and the lack of bishop pair. Do you even play chess?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #192

DrSpudnik

OK, the word "refuted" has been trotted out, as if being lame isn't enough, it has to be 100% losing in all lines.

This is a worthless line in an obscure opening. There is a reason you don't see bunches of games played by GMs in this. Any guesses why that might be?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #193

NachtWulf

whatupyodog wrote:

Shepi, you are garbage, shut up you have no reason for what you say. Nacht, white doesnt do qxd4, he does nb5.

In that case, 5. e5 is funny. 6. Bxe5 Bxb4+ and white is in trouble.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #194

whatupyodog

Shepi explain to me the bad structure, lack of space and development. You are garbage and your input is worthless, you just say this without naming moves or stating why. Also, dr spudnick, there is no reason to bash this opening without reason and this openig was just invented by the_gavinator and I, that is why everyone doesnt play it.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #195

jetfighter13

@ DrSpudnik

Because the only practitioners of the opening seem to be involved in bashing people, not trying to coherently disprove thier Ideas, plus do not disregard anything whatup, that is more moronic than trying to prove that this idea of yours is 100% perfect and sovles chess as a win for white, because that is what I am getting here, that you are only playing this to catch people who are unaware, and my 20 move excersize is relavent, mainly because it came from the opening, gave and idea of how the game might be played out, and how Black has gained equlity from you attempting a trap which any decent player can avoid, now before you shovel my ideas, and table this discussion please elaborate, giving specific moves and variations, on how my idea doesn't work.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #196

The_Gavinator

so white is winning...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #197

whatupyodog

After bxb4+ c3 and black is done. Jetfighter, shut up.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #198

jetfighter13

whatupyodog wrote:

you just say this without naming moves or stating why

So do you you dumb@$$, you really think that using this argument helps when I have already asked you to prove my refutation a flop, me thinks you are just to scared to try because I have found a fault in your prep that gives black the advantage.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #199

jetfighter13

at what move

• 3 years ago · Quote · #200

whatupyodog

What fault, your 20 move opening thoery? That was just a garbage player playing against another garbage player.

Post your reply: