Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

What is this?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #1

ClavierCavalier

I don't think this is good because I mated White on turn 31 while being 20 points ahead.  This is just the first 7 moves, but I feel like I'm much further ahead in development.  If someone knows what it is and can say something good about it, I'd like to know.  If anyone wants to see the full game out of curiosity, I can provide it.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #2

Hydra

Im curious why you posted only the first 7 moves,

Either way id say the development from move 7 is pretty even, except that your kings defense is much stronger.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #3

ClavierCavalier

I was just curious about what my opponent did in the opening.  The king's defense being stronger and that I have more space to move pieces is why I think I have a stronger development.

Since you asked about the full game, here it is:

I forgot to flip the board, but I see it can still be done on the game.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #4

Hydra

Yes it was nice to see the full game, the development and end game were very good, an enjoyable game to watch

Regards

Hydra

• 3 years ago · Quote · #5

Sred

White's rook maneuver is just a waste of time and the rook is misplaced on a2.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #6

ClavierCavalier

Hydra wrote:

Yes it was nice to see the full game, the development and end game were very good, an enjoyable game to watch

Regards

Hydra

You must mean his development and end game skills.  :-p

• 3 years ago · Quote · #7

Hydra

ClavierCavalier wrote:
    Hydra wrote:

Regards

Hydra

You must mean his development and end game skills.  :-p

Umm..... Well yeah , why not :)

• 3 years ago · Quote · #8

ClavierCavalier

I really don't understand 24. f3 and 25. e4.  Actually, I don't understand any of his moves after 24.  Maybe he just gave up?

Post your reply: