Forums

World Championship Match Game 4. Vote for the opening and number of moves.

Sort:
bean_Fischer
royalbishop wrote:

e4  Caro Kann 72 moves. The fireworks break out this time.

an opening winner, although it's not Caro Kann, it's Berlin, but they started with 1. e4. Congrats.

bean_Fischer
StevenBailey13 wrote:

ruy lopez 36 moves

Exactly a winner.

bean_Fischer
bean_Fischer wrote:

1. e4 and will last 35-40 moves. Anand wins.

Myself is a winner.

bean_Fischer
macer75 wrote:

Bongcloud Defense: Retreating Knight Variation (for those who aren't familiar with hypomodern openings, it's this)

Recent analysis has shown that this opening is very sharp and, contrary to its appearance), very much playable for both sides, and I'm sure that both Anand and Carlsen have looked into this opening in their preparation. If they do decide to play this opening, the result will definitely be the type of aggressive game that the fans have all been waiting for.

You are a winner macer75. Congrats.

bean_Fischer
Supreme_Commander_FS wrote:

e4 Caro Kann

30-35 moves

Another winner.

bean_Fischer
renedavignon wrote:

Ruy lopez 64 coups

No vote. Sorry.

bean_Fischer
harryz wrote:

But you cant send a trophy to yourself, can you?

I can send 100 trophies to myself. No.

bean_Fischer
bean_Fischer wrote:

e4 Caro Kann

30-35 moves

Another winner.

Do I get a trophy? :)

Yes, you will. Just hold on.

bean_Fischer

5 winners.  And this is the link for game 6.

http://www.chess.com/forum/view/chess-openings/world-championship-match-game-6-vote-for-the-opening-and-number-of-moves

bean_Fischer

Ok, trophies sent. What a relieve!

macer75
bean_Fischer wrote:
macer75 wrote:

Bongcloud Defense: Retreating Knight Variation (for those who aren't familiar with hypomodern openings, it's this)

Recent analysis has shown that this opening is very sharp and, contrary to its appearance), very much playable for both sides, and I'm sure that both Anand and Carlsen have looked into this opening in their preparation. If they do decide to play this opening, the result will definitely be the type of aggressive game that the fans have all been waiting for.

You are a winner macer75. Congrats.

Thanks bean_fischer!

renedavignon
[COMMENT DELETED]