Forums

ANOTHER DRAW

Sort:
DavidJMarsh

Just 10 minutes ago, the game finished. Another stupid flippin' draw. A very boring game :( I did have a few variations in the game once again

DavidJMarsh

Yeah, this game was better than the first, but still, VERY BORING

kco

Those who complain about the draws and say it boring obviously don't know anything about chess.

GMVillads

Have you ever heard about the first two obligatory start draws in a wcc match?

Nice opening surprise for magnus today, and tommorrow he will fight for a win with white!

DavidJMarsh

Okay, they just weren't what I was expecting. I expected them to be better games then that. There will be atleast 2 brilliancy games

Overlooseness

Carlsen and Anand are strong player. We can't expect looseness, we can wait only.

royalbishop

The Old Man vs Gold Wiz Kid.

Sooner or later all that pre planning draw games will end and Carlsen will catch him and finish him off. He can run but he can not hide.

royalbishop

The Old man fooled the Chess Community last year now way is going to trick us again with this pre planning draw games. He is the common factor.

royalbishop
fantastic81165 wrote:

People aren't taking risks or chances because they might lose. It would be better if there were more games because people would take risks and a loss means less and the person can come back. it would be better if there were more games because people will take risks and the game will be interesting

No Risk ..... No Reward!

DavidJMarsh
Overlooseness wrote:

Carlsen and Anand are strong player. We can't expect looseness, we can wait only.

Agreed, we will just wait for those Brilliancy games

DavidJMarsh

Chess.com should have just a chat box, with no video, and the postion, so that the players can discuss what is going on. There's nothing wrong with commentry, I just think it's a good idea to have another link with that