Forums

beautiful girl

Sort:
archetype_01

I found a girl of my dreams here on chess.com.She's beautiful and smart.I never saw i girl so beautiful, it"s like magic.How can i endear her to me,because i"m not the only one.i need advice

DiogenesDue

Who's archetype_02, a middle-age woman from Iceland with an account also created Jan 2014?

mateovich
please_let_me_win wrote:

Hi,

If you are talking about Solominka from Russia, please back off. She is my internet girlfriend.

Thanks

lol, good one!

mateovich

Are you sure that "she" is a woman?

macer75
archetype_01 wrote:

I found a girl of my dreams here on chess.com.She's beautiful and smart.I never saw i girl so beautiful, it"s like magic.How can i endear her to me,because i"m not the only one.i need advice

The key is to know your enemy. Who are the other people that are interested in her? What do you have that they don't? And what do they have that you don't?

Scottrf

If plmw gets Solominka, I'll shotgun monika84.

macer75
please_let_me_win wrote:

Russian girls are attracted to men with high chess ratings. My rating is higher than archetype_01 so he doesn't have any chance.

So I guess that's why Russian guys are so good at chess?

kiwi-inactive

Chess.com staff must get a laugh out of these kinds of forums. 

MSC157

what about Lauraaa92. she closed her account but I missed why. anyone saw it?

Scottrf

Someone sent her pictures of his privates I think. Was it you?

MSC157

Oh god dammit. Do thread still exist? Nope, of course it wasnt me. Because in this case she would have wanted more. ;)

Scottrf

Haha touche. http://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/goodbye2

mateovich

Damn, that's sad. Some guys got no game.

TheRocketKing
MSC157 wrote:

Oh god dammit. Do thread still exist? Nope, of course it wasnt me. Because in this case she would have wanted more. ;)

why? Is it that small lol? Checkmate!!!

MSC157

TheRocketKing wrote:

MSC157 wrote:

why? Is it that small lol? Checkmate!!!

Haha, good one, really a checkmate. But of course I haven't thought about privates. :)

Sundayfan

chess.com is not e-harmony or some other website for desperate people to meet their significant others...

bgianis
Scottrf wrote:

If plmw gets Solominka, I'll shotgun monika84.

She is married my friend.

bgianis

Look at a Greek chessplayer at this link

http://ratings.fide.com/card.phtml?event=4212240