Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Chess Player of the Month April 2012

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1081

Joseph-S

trysts wrote:

We're re-doing April

Maybe kco can be the first repeat winner of the same month?

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1082

proKnight98

Ok, I have blocked some members that were greating all this commotion.

Now, I just want to say, this topic is solely for CPOTM competition. I don't want anything to do with some weird outside topic to be talked about in this forum.

Next month, I'm planning to start a forum topic related to CPOTM but that is where all the discussion can go, pictures, talking about different members; but make sure it still has some aspect of CPOTM. In addition to the CPOTM forum topic for discussion, I will create the usual CPOTM topic where it will ONLY be about nominations, voting, eliminations; no pictures, discussions, etc.

I received a few messages from people who wanted to withdraw. I will withdraw you guys, but you can reenter if you want, just message me ASAP. 

I already blocked some members, and I do not want to block more. Please don't let this happen again, follow the light rules. I have already let many things go: posting pictures, videos, some off topic discusssions, etc.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1083

Joseph-S

If we get this one locked, is March still open?

Edit:   Oops, ProKnight is back.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1084

trysts

Now that would be impressiveLaughing

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1085

trysts

So...are we in April or March?

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1086

proKnight98

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1087

ilikeflags

proKnight98 wrote:

Ok, I have blocked some members that were greating all this commotion.

Now, I just want to say, this topic is solely for CPOTM competition. I don't want anything to do with some weird outside topic to be talked about in this forum.

Next month, I'm planning to start a forum topic related to CPOTM but that is where all the discussion can go, pictures, talking about different members; but make sure it still has some aspect of CPOTM. In addition to the CPOTM forum topic for discussion, I will create the usual CPOTM topic where it will ONLY be about nominations, voting, eliminations; no pictures, discussions, etc.

I received a few messages from people who wanted to withdraw. I will withdraw you guys, but you can reenter if you want, just message me ASAP. 

I already blocked some members, and I do not want to block more. Please don't let this happen again, follow the light rules. I have already let many things go: posting pictures, videos, some off topic discusssions, etc.

the man

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1088

theoreticalboy

So it's like CPOTM pre-game/half-time/post-game analysis, and we're all shouting banalities and all pictures are considered commerical breaks?

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1089

netzach

Unlocked ! Very-funny !! (@ Staff...)

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1090

netzach

proKnight98 is a good-guy & fully deserves to win this award take-over the running of the site. Smile

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1091

netzach

My only concern being it gives cjett both platform & voice for controversy ?

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1092

Joseph-S

It looks like everybody has a life today but me.

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1093

Ruby-Fischer

Lol, did you not have anything to say about the Three Girls on Death Row ?

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1094

Twobit

And X-lein...

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1095

Joseph-S

Ruby-Fischer wrote:

Lol, did you not have anything to say about the Three Girls on Death Row ?

Actually, I did.  Laughing

• 23 months ago · Quote · #1096

AndyClifton

proKnight98 wrote:

"Aw, you're no fun anymore"...

Post your reply: