netzach

ivandh

I vote for theoreticalboy

proKnight98

DrSpudnik has nominated

List:

theoreticalboy     9

AnnaZC     5

for elimination. Now it is time to vote for one of these selections to stay in the running for CPOTM, the other will be eliminated. You have one vote and voting ends June 27 11:59 PM Pacific!

If there is a tie, the most recent vote cast will not be counted.

AlCzervik

tb is too far ahead.

AnnaZC

proKnight98

DrSpudnik has nominated

List:

theoreticalboy     9

AnnaZC     6

for elimination. Now it is time to vote for one of these selections to stay in the running for CPOTM, the other will be eliminated. You have one vote and voting ends June 27 11:59 PM Pacific!

If there is a tie, the most recent vote cast will not be counted.

George1st

Best_Players account is closed. No wonder!

I'd love to know what goes through your minds when you vote? Does the emptiness  leave some kind of message somehow?  

AlCzervik

Speaking of empty...

AlCzervik

That's what I did, and best player was about 278,345 on the list!

That's why I voted for Anna

kco
Greenmtnboy wrote:

Let the computer decide;  criteria, most active, no cursing or disrespectful comments toward other members, good quality and diversity of openings, middle games and endings.  Thoughtful forum starting and comments.

Surely computers are good enough to use the best criteria and select the best candidate?

do I detect a sarcasm here ?

goldendog

He also called you Shirley.

AlCzervik

You can't be serious.

ILBCNU

50 minutes to go and

AnnaZC

is 2 votes shy

electricpawn

That guy looks like the new dictator of North Korea! Kim Il Sung or Sung Il Kim or whatever.

zborg

Nah, that's either Who-Flung-Poo or Sun-Tan-Mann, with crispy noodles.

CaptainPike

ardesio64

He was a contestant in the 16th Quick Knockouts <1200; he was unrated when he joined. In a few week's time, Ardesio's rating skyrocketed to the 1600+ range. He withdrew from this tournament of his own volition. I think this showed great sportsmanship and ethics.

goldendog
CaptainPike wrote:

ardesio64

He was a contestant in the 16th Quick Knockouts

I think you got all those points by posting without bothering to read the threads you're posting in.

HessianWarrior
CaptainPike wrote:

ardesio64

He was a contestant in the 16th Quick Knockouts <1200; he was unrated when he joined. In a few week's time, Ardesio's rating skyrocketed to the 1600+ range. He withdrew from this tournament of his own volition. I think this showed great sportsmanship and ethics.

What's the point of all that?

CaptainPike

Its amazing to me. People.

I missed a detail that we are now in the vote off. Time for nominations have passed.

The problem is, we have so many trolls and argumentative people in forums that when an honest mistake is made, people go on the attack.

My apologies for my mispost.

And in the meantime, I also read posting guidelines which many who are attacking me (rather than calmly explaining to me the mistake I made) are very much so in violation.

I nominated out of time and those who freely violate the posting guidelines themselves with pictures, insults, and inane chatter and other banned activity go on the attack.

So off on my bike I go, and in the meantime, certain unsophisticated misfits need to get off their high horses.

CaptainPike

I can't read your voice tone, so I don't know if that is sarcasm or sincere. I will assume that it is sincere. Thank you and no hard feelings. My words could have been less harsh.

Wink