Forums

Chess Player of the Month June 2012

Sort:
AlCzervik
ozzie_c_cobblepot wrote:

A good omen? My boarding pass to the National Open in Las Vegas is group C, position 6. The Caro-Kann!

Pretty damn funny!

AlCzervik
Wewsson wrote:

can you vote for me?

No

mikeneisen

joeydvivre

proKnight98

List:

AnnaZC     3

DrSpudnik     8

HessianWarrior     1

joeydvivre     7

pfren     1

theoreticalboy     1

The vote for a Head of Nominees is now over. Congratulations to DrSpudnik, the first HON of June 2012!

DrSpudnik, you have the power to select two people from the list above for elimination. The members will then vote for one of those two selections to stay, the other will be eliminated.

Please post your selections below in purple. You have until June 16 8:00 AM Pacific, or else joeydvivre will become the new HON! 

netzach

Twobit

DrSpudnik, a Cinderella Story...

DrSpudnik

I'm really awed, I must say!

Joseph-S

If I were in your feathers, Dr, I would chose someone that may or may not have some campaigning going on for him and somebody else that might not be too much competition, but still popular enough to get the votes.

DrSpudnik

Well, since I'm working OT tomorrow, I'll have to put forth my two slug-fest contenders before I go to bed.....

joeydvivre

AnnaZC

Is that purple or plum?

electricpawn

They'll need no protection from the coming election, but here's the real question. If Spudnik is Hell bent for leather, will they be able to weather the torrent of feathers?

proKnight98

From list:

AnnaZC     

HessianWarrior     

joeydvivre     

pfren     

theoreticalboy     

DrSpudnik, the Head of Nominees, has selected:

joeydvivre

AnnaZC

for elimination. Now it is time to vote for the member in the purple list that you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. The other will be eliminated.

You have one vote and voting ends June 16th 11:59 PM Pacific.

electricpawn

AnnaZC

Joseph-S

netzach

AnnaZC (Not the parrot. Vote for: To stay I mean. Think that's right...)

DrSpudnik

The cockatiel going for the plant reminded me of the time I was at the KC Zoo and one of the cockatiels in the Australian aviary walked up to a dandelion, bit it off at about the bottom of the stem and walked around with it in his mouth. It was pretty cute and an unexplored method of lawn care!

malko

AnnaZC

Twobit

AnnaZC to stay.

Sometimes, nonsensical is OK.

Eris_Discordia

Joeydvivre

netzach

Spending too much time in the land of the ''Parham'' certainly takes the edge of a person's sense of humour...

Image Detail

DrSpudnik

Parham is the road to madness. All that pointless arguing. Best to stick to CPOTM