pfren

ratatouie

Ruby-Fischer

TMIMITW

theoreticalboy

VladBGhita

waffllemaster

woodshover

Voting will begin Monday May 14 Pacific. Do you vote yet, I will annouce when it is time to vote.

@theoreticalboy: Alright, fine, even though nominations are closed, I will add him.

• 3 years ago · #402

Conquistador

Proknight, Ben_Dover was nominated before NickYoung5.  Are you really going to give him the shaft?

• 3 years ago · #403

theoreticalboy

Yeah, I think Ben_Dover is being rear-ended here, and we shouldn't necessarily sit idly watching as he is.  All of the members present should rise in support of Ben_Dover!

• 3 years ago · #404

TheGrobe

I blame trysts; always trying to stick it to the man.

• 3 years ago · #405

Hydra

lol

• 3 years ago · #406

trysts

TheGrobe wrote:

I blame trysts; always trying to stick it to the man.

Laughing

There are soooo many people outside where I live! It's like some Mother's Day parade. Very scary!

• 3 years ago · #407

TheGrobe

I'll take creepy non-sequiturs for 100 please Alex....

• 3 years ago · #408

trysts

trysts wrote:

There are soooo many people outside where I live! It's like some Mother's Day parade. Very scary!

I was right in being scared. It's a church gathering to honor(horrify) mothers...

• 3 years ago · #409

ivandh

TheGrobe wrote:

I'll take creepy non-sequiturs for 100 please Alex....

• 3 years ago · #410

trysts

It's not magically uplifting. It's a bunch of loud families parking their SUVs all over the place, having a fake ceremony for their fake gratitude for a fake virgin that they liken to be their own mother(with an older woman in what appears to be a Princess Leia costume).

• 3 years ago · #411

trysts

Since you started prowling the forums, I now believe in hobbit-made climate change.

• 3 years ago · #412

TheGrobe

ciljettu wrote:

Disdain for middle class families check

Blasphemous contempt to the Blessed Virgin Mary check

Irritation at anything celebrating the concept of motherhood check

Never met anyone as liberal before. I bet you believe in man-made climate change too!

I love how you repeatedly spit out words like "liberal" and "feminist" as though they're something contemptible.  You're ignorant intolerance shines through brightly.

• 3 years ago · #413

TheGrobe

I have pet likes and dislikes, but I do try to steer clear of generalization and absolutes.  It's just too easy to appear foolish otherwise.

• 3 years ago · #414

trysts

ciljettu wrote:
    trysts wrote:

Since you started prowling the forums, I now believe in hobbit-made climate change.

There's you getting annoyed at me all over again .... aaaaaaaaahhhhhh well, I'll stop here tonight, almost bedtime anyway.

I never stopped being annoyed with you.

• 3 years ago · #415

goldendog

Dislikes: Skeevy, oily types.

• 3 years ago · #416

trysts

ciljettu wrote:

There are various degrees of annoyance, and that is when certain limits were breached. But it seems you enjoy playing dumb sometimes. Why don't you call a spade a spade, or maybe it is time for one of your nonsense fantasy specials.

Okay. The degree of annoyance you give to me is about five, on a scale from one to ten. Just above the smell of poop, and right below vomiting.  

• 3 years ago · #417

Ben_d0ver

Don't worry guys, I think I can take it.  Hopefully it isn't too hard...

• 3 years ago · #418

Conquistador

Can we have more of a rise for Ben_d0ver instead of ciljettu's...creepiness?

• 3 years ago · #419

netzach

• 3 years ago · #420

hulkingwatermelon

Me please?!!?!?

This forum topic has been locked.