He deserves it for bringing Smiling Paul to CPOTM's shores! Laughing

mrguy888

Conquistador.

Conquistador

theoreticalboy

Charlotte

theoretalboy

proKnight98

Since we have ANOTHER tie for one of the HON selected players to be eliminated, we will have ANOTHER vote-off.

List:

Conquistador     2

theoreticalboy

You have one vote to vote for the player you want to stay in the running for CPOTM, the other will be eliminated. However, this time, if there is another tie (0 vs 0 also counts), BOTH players will be eliminated. Voting ends May 23 6:50 AM Pacific!

I cut off the voting at 6:50 AM Pacific, so that means Conquistador, you are still in the running for CPOTM! theoreticalboy, I'm sorry, but you are eliminated.

trysts

The vote count seems suspiciousLaughing

proKnight98

List:

AnnaZC     

Conquistador     

electricpawn     

Estragon     

The list is still not shortened to three people, so we cannot advance to step four of voting (stated in the first post). Thus, we will repeat steps two and three (stated in the first post).

Now there will be another voting for a new Head of Nominees. The Head of Nominees has the power to select two people from the list above for elimination.

You have one vote: vote for the person who you want to be the new HON. Voting ends May 25 3:00 PM Pacific!

theoreticalboy
trysts wrote:

The vote count seems suspicious

I know, I've been coup'ed against and I wasn't even the President.

mrguy888
trysts wrote:

My vote counts as -5 to all competition.

Conquistador

Somehow this just turned into the election of 2000.

HessianWarrior

One vote for electricpawn at 5/23/2012 3:38 PM PDT

netzach

electricpawn :)) cq:dx: GMT 23:42, 23-05-12.

Charlotte

Swindle! It's a Swindle. LOL

TheGrobe
theoreticalboy wrote:
trysts wrote:

I know, I've been coup'ed against and I wasn't even the President.

Always a bridesmaid....

malko

Conquistador

trysts

Apparently we do have a swindle occuring! It's not an actual coup, but it is a swindle. I'm not a look-ahead-and-smile person, I'm a look-back-and-cry person. I find it difficult to move forward, back to voting for another HoN, when the  swindle is left unresovledLaughing

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:

Apparently we do have a swindle occurring! It's not an actual coup, but it is a swindle. I'm not a look-ahead-and-smile person, I'm a look-back-and-cry person. I find it difficult to move forward, back to voting for another HoN, when the  swindle is left unresovled

Unbelievable, Three Card Monte with a fifteen year old.

theoreticalboy

Voting for Conquistador, who is clearly the man to unite the CPOTM citizenry in these times of divisiveness and mistrust.