Forums

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

Sort:
DrSpudnik

OK, now we are going to be on part Four of our Thirteen-part endurance ritual. I don't know what torments I will have in store for you, but for my own entertainment I can only imagine that you will have to be wearing unmatched socks and shave one eyebrow. To get the exact instructions, you will have to go to the mall and look in the dumpsters behind the food court back exit. There you will find them taped to the underside of the lid. Hurry, and don't forget the eyebrow! Yell

trysts

Soooooooooo, have the three finalists received their questions from proknight? 

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:

Soooooooooo, have the three finalists received their questions from proknight? 

Who the hell knows; secret questions, secret answers, secret grading, and secret people slithering in the background.

ivandh

Isn't the background also secret?

trysts

We need someone to pull off this veil of secrecy, hashish, and go undercover! 

DrSpudnik

Do you think it's the usual suspects behind it?

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:

We need someone to pull off this veil of secrecy, hashish, and go undercover! 

Proknight is only 15 years old, he wouldn't suspect me if I crashed the thread as Barney. That's too stupid let PK swindle us. 

trysts

We'll have to vote on who is going to go to the Bohemian Grove(or Camp David, I forget which one is the big Illuminati party) to find out the truth of CPOTM's alleged Secret Society ties!

DrSpudnik

This could go deeper than we are able to deal with.

trysts
HessianWarrior wrote:

Proknight is only 15 years old, he wouldn't suspect me if I crashed the thread as Barney. That's too stupid let PK swindle us. 

Laughing

trysts
DrSpudnik wrote:

That's why we should vote for someone else to take the mask off of this "secret".

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:
DrSpudnik wrote:

That's why we should vote for someone else to take the mask off of this "secret".

I think Theoreticalboy could sneak in as Barney and not be humiliated.

trysts

I guess TB has one vote, and I'll second that vote! 

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:

I wasn't talking about him voting I was talking about him making a fool of himself.

DrSpudnik

Why not do both?

mrguy888
trysts wrote:

If I am following this thread right then isn't Conquistador secretly TB?

trysts

There is a good chance that Conquistador has always been theoreticalboy, mrguy888, but then who is Barney?

DrSpudnik

trysts

HessianWarrior
trysts wrote:

There is a good chance that Conquistador has always been theoreticalboy, mrguy888, but then who is Barney?

Besides Barney Fife, Barney is an Idiot dressed in a Purple Dinosaur suit.