Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

CPOTM May 2012 cont.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #461

DrSpudnik

When will this pitiful thing finally crawl back under its rock and die?

• 2 years ago · Quote · #462

netzach

electricpawn :)

• 2 years ago · Quote · #463

TheGrobe

electricpawn

• 2 years ago · Quote · #465

TheGrobe

My theory is that the Caro-Kann is a direct response to the perceived complicated rules.  Hurt ballot stuffing campaigns, heal Fried Liver.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #466

Twobit

Good news! The WCC match is finally over. Now we can all go back watching "The Bachelorette"!

• 2 years ago · Quote · #467

proKnight98

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 9:00 PM Pacific. 

• 2 years ago · Quote · #468

TheGrobe

proKnight98 wrote:

CPOTM May is almost over, I have a few end of the year projects to do so we will skip to the last phase of voting now.

This month, ANYONE (before it was only list members and past winners) can vote for a winner. 

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 9:00 PM Pacific. 

Not true -- at least six so far have voted for a loser.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #469

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

• 2 years ago · Quote · #470

mrguy888

TheGrobe wrote:
    proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     2

Conquistador     4

Not true -- at least six so far have voted for a loser.

He said "can" not "will".

• 2 years ago · Quote · #471

TheGrobe

OK, fair point.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #472

corrijean

Conquistador

• 2 years ago · Quote · #473

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     5

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 5:30 PM Pacific. 

• 2 years ago · Quote · #474

kco

electricpawn

• 2 years ago · Quote · #475

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     6

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     5

You have one vote and must vote in this forum below. Voting ends May 31 5:30 PM Pacific. 

• 2 years ago · Quote · #476

dannyhume

AnnaZC...s/he talked to me.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #477

HessianWarrior

proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

What's with the 5:30 PM PDT now. You got something better to do? You change things on CPOTM more often than you would change you under shorts if you were a normal human.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #478

proKnight98

List:

electricpawn     6

AnnaZC     4

Conquistador     5

• 2 years ago · Quote · #479

proKnight98

HessianWarrior wrote:
    proKnight98 wrote:

List:

electricpawn     5

AnnaZC     3

Conquistador     4

What's with the 5:30 PM PDT now. You got something better to do? You change things on CPOTM more often than you would change you under shorts if you were a normal human.

I will not be on chess.com after 6 that day.

• 2 years ago · Quote · #480

AlCzervik

HessianWarrior wrote:

I thought bud was supposed to make one mellow.

Post your reply: