CPOTM May 2012 cont.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #341

1shtar

LOL

• 3 years ago · Quote · #342

trysts

electricpawn wrote:
    trysts wrote:

Okay, so I made the yummiest martini about an hour ago, but my second martini seems a little tasteless now? I can't tell if the first martini numbed my taste buds, or I changed how I made the second martini from the first martini? Now I should make a third martini exactly like the first martini to test if it was how I made the second martini.

Gin or vodka? Do you store lighter fluid near your alcohol? How much vermouth do you use? What brand? Olives? Do you use blue cheese or garlic stuffed olives? If we ask enough questions, we can get to the bottom of this.

1. Ketel one

2. I always forget to do that.

3. No vermouth.

4. Lots of olives!

5. Pimento stuffed olives.

It looks like I'll need to make a third martini. Afterall, these questions must be answered, even if I have to make a fourth martiniLaughing

• 3 years ago · Quote · #343

1shtar

you go girl.Cool

• 3 years ago · Quote · #344

trysts

Laughing

• 3 years ago · Quote · #345

electricpawn

Ketel One, nice selection! I like that and Grey Goose, which I'm sure i've mentioned before. Vodka goes in a drink called "mind eraser." What were we talking about?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #346

trysts

electricpawn wrote:

Ketel One, nice selection! I like that and Grey Goose, which I'm sure i've mentioned before. Vodka goes in a drink called "mind eraser." What were we talking about?

We were investigating whether the subject(me) is numb in the mind, or the taste buds. I'm on my third martini now, and I think the investigation may go deep into the nightWink

• 3 years ago · Quote · #347

electricpawn

Smile

trysts wrote:
    electricpawn wrote:

We were investigating whether the subject(me) is numb in the mind, or the taste buds. I'm on my third martini now, and I think the investigation may go deep into the

• 3 years ago · Quote · #349

proKnight98

From

List:

AnnaZC

electricpawn

Estragon

Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

AnnaZC     6

Estragon     3

for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 AM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #350

AlCzervik

trysts wrote:
    HessianWarrior wrote:

Estragon to stay (and I'm not sorry)

A sign of purity is to be sorry all the time, hashish. If you're going to win CPOTM then you need to be sorry

He is.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #351

ivandh

I vote for Estragon and I'm deeply sorry about it.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #352

finalunpurez

I vote for Estragon and I'm deeply sorry about it.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #353

DrSpudnik

Estrogen!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #354

Charlotte

AnnaZC

• 3 years ago · Quote · #355

Eris_Discordia

Estragon.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #356

proKnight98

From

List:

AnnaZC

electricpawn

Estragon

Conquistdor, the HON, has selected:

AnnaZC     7

Estragon     7

for elimination. Now we will vote for one of the two nominees selected above to stay.

You have one vote to vote for the member you want to continue in the running for CPOTM. Voting ends May 27 8:30 AM Pacific. If there is a tie, the most recent vote for a member to stay will not be counted, which breaks the tie. Thus, vote ASAP!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #357

proKnight98

Voting has now ended, it is May 27 8:35 AM Pacific. Wow, we have a tie! Since the most recent vote cast was for Estragon, that will NOT be counted, meaning that the final vote is:

AnnaZC     7

Estragon     6

Congratulations AnnaZC, you stay in the running for CPOTM! Estragon, I'm sorry, but you are eliminated. The current list is:

List:

electricpawn

AnnaZC

Conquistador

Now, we are supposed to be on step four (see the first post) but I have not gotten the questions ready, so wait. I'm a bit busy right now (chess tournament today and tomorrow). Current list members, expect a message with the questions for the competition for HON soon.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #358

Twobit

It is out of our tired, trembling hands from now on...

• 3 years ago · Quote · #359

heinzie

proKnight98 wrote:

Wow, we have a tie! Since the most recent vote cast was for Estragon, that will NOT be counted...

Wowie

• 3 years ago · Quote · #360

Joseph-S

proKnight98 wrote:

Now, we are supposed to be on step four (see the first post) but I have not gotten the questions ready, so wait. I'm a bit busy right now (chess tournament today and tomorrow). Current list members, expect a message with the questions for the competition for HON soon.

Post your reply: