Forums

GM to play online game!

Sort:
GarryAlekhine

Hi my name is mahdi.im playing chess from 2011.im not a cheater and i hate cheat.i like playing against strong opponents becasue it helps me to improve my skills.i want play against GMs but often they dont accept my game request.if you are a GM or know some GM who accept other players game request for free please send me game request or post his profile link here.

thanks

GarryAlekhine

its ok too but i like his/her rating be more than 2200

i like my opponent dont have any mistake and i can have experience like grandmasters.

i really dont like my opponent do blunder or mistake becasue it doesnt help me improve my skill

GarryAlekhine

are you WCM?

why you dont send it to chess.com to be titled player here?

GarryAlekhine

why did you decline it?

i said i like my opponent be more than 2200 although your rating is 2000 but your rating was higher than mine

MSC157

I doubt you'll get a GM for free here... Or maybe?

GarryAlekhine

are GMs better than computer 4 impossible or computer 4 is stronger?

MSC157
GarryAlekhine wrote:

are GMs better than computer 4 impossible or computer 4 is stronger?

Yes, of course. Even I was better in a blitz game against Impossible, but blundered, because I was so excited. Laughing

Scottrf
IGalexander wrote:

How about WCM ? :D

Do you even have a FIDE rating?

Scottrf

Yeah I saw you wrote 2000, but I could write 5000 if I wanted to.

KingGS007

well really u gotta personaaly text titled players if you  wanna play them.

NewArdweaden

I think ChessExplained ( http://www.chess.com/members/view/Chessexplainednormally accepts game challenges. He is an IM and has an Online rating of 2298 and a FIDE rating of 2402. It think this is adequately strong opponent for you. He also has a great youtube channel.

hakim2005

lol WCM with 1144' tactics

lol

Likhit1

I know a WCM who is rated in the 1600's.WCM is nothing.

NewArdweaden

She is not a WCM. She doesn't even have a fide profile.

KingGS007
IGalexander wrote:

Hakim your rating is 1549. You are in poor level for me to talk with you

ratings dont decide the worth of ppl 

KingGS007
IGalexander wrote:

King i talk with hakim not you

You are just an indian that in poor cointry and dirty too

who the hell are you to describe India such a way your country is nt evn as a big a state in our country  , out airforce is ranked no, 4 in the world , the world's biggest democracy and shame on you if you dnt knw the world champion is an Indian wht the hell is your country a dot and nth more than tht , thnkz to India ppl frm England knw hw to live there life and thnkz to thm ppl in Europe live a meaningful go and look at the history India was the richest country and will again become soon.

trysts

Wow, another genius...

KingGS007

we pray animals u kill them , India was the first country to take a pledge nt to use Nuclear weapons , India had the most respected ppl like Mahatama Gandhi, thnkz to India today entire world knws wht is culture and west is following Indian Yoga and moreover who are you a dirty fellow ugly face , a simple waste present on this planet ,in India we are taught nt to use abusive language against animals so i dnt say anything to you go to hell.

TheLastSupper
IGalexander wrote:

Your in not level to talk with you a dirty stupid. And poor indian haha yes yes im ugly. And you are so cute oh yeah

Lemme guess, you are also model?

http://www.crestock.com/image/882297-Pretty-teenage-girl.aspx

KingGS007

ppl like u r just born to die someday just useless i give a damn to u and still India has got the riches ppl in the world bt u have zero knwledge