Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

How did you choose your username?

• 3 years ago · Quote · #101

sixtyfoursquares

My name does not need any explantion; particularly to a chess player!

• 3 years ago · Quote · #102

AlCzervik

sixtyfoursquares wrote:

That's an extra large pack of smokes.

• 3 years ago · Quote · #103

VULPES_VULPES

TMIMITW wrote:
    sixtyfoursquares wrote:

That's an extra large pack of smokes.

Wha~?

• 4 months ago · Quote · #104

J-Star-Roar

I wanted something subtly chessy, so I decided to use the company Carlsen models for: G-Star Raw. But G is an ugly letter, so it became J. And 'raw' reminded me of raw meat so I changed it to 'roar.' J-Star-Roar!

• 4 months ago · Quote · #105

Kent_Caylor

I just decided to use my own name.

• 3 months ago · Quote · #106

arcticusfennicus

Latin for me, as well. "Northern Finland"

• 3 months ago · Quote · #107

FirebirdA

IrrationalTiger wrote:

crosspinner, I guess you might appreciate this study, even though it's irrelevant to the thread's topic and it's not actually a crosspin.  White to play and win.

IrrationalTiger wrote: crosspinner, I guess you might appreciate this study, even though it's irrelevant to the thread's topic and it's not actually a crosspin.  White to play and win .very nice piece of puzzle...coz d hint of crosspin was given...nd i chose my user name because i want to fly and also wanted to become a firebender as shown in Avatar..

• 3 months ago · Quote · #108

kaynight

I chose mine in respect to a guy who stuttered over the letters k and c. Every week he had to hire a cc crane for a specific job, and every week the rotter at the other end of the phone made him go through the rigmarole. So what, you may ask. This crane was not a normal cc crane. No siree! It was a sccammell scccarab cc crane. Absolute bastard!

Post your reply: