Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

Who doesn't know to count till 40?


  • 3 years ago · Quote · #1

    Titin_Spector

    Nakamura!

    Not just a loser but a bad loser

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #2

    Titin_Spector

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #3

    trysts

    Pdela, what are you talking about?Laughing

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #4

    Mm40

    Eh, lay off the guy. It's no different than hanging a mate in 1 (which I'm sure we've all done).

    Why do you say he's a bad loser?

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #5

    PrawnEatsPrawn

    trysts wrote:

    Pdela, what are you talking about?


     

    Just guessing but I'd say someone missed a time control by miscounting the number of moves (40 moves is classical time control).

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #6

    trysts

    PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:
    trysts wrote:

    Pdela, what are you talking about?


     

    Just guessing but I'd say someone missed a time control by miscounting the number of moves (40 moves is classical time control).


    You're right! I just checked. Nakamura lost on time in a position which was computer evaluated as favoring him, -0.41!

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #7

    trysts

    Anand resigned in 25 moves against Aronian!

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #8

    PrawnEatsPrawn

    Where are you getting all this from?

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #9

    trysts

    Oh, and pdela(aka Zarathustra), a true sage doesn't come down from a mountain-meditation and change his identity to try to win CPOTM twice!? Laughing

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #10

    trysts

    PrawnEatsPrawn wrote:

    Where are you getting all this from?


    http://livechess.chessdom.com/site/

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #11

    Titin_Spector

    He decided to go to the toilet with 11s left to move 40, then marry a claim referee marry him a signal he passed the time control (signal the referee us not allowed to do) that us why I call him bad power, but I may call him a moron if you prefer
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #12

    trysts

    QuantumEraser wrote:
    He decided to go to the toilet with 11s left to move 40, then marry a claim referee marry him a signal he passed the time control (signal the referee us not allowed to do) that us why I call him bad power, but I may call him a moron if you prefer

    So, Nakamura tried to marry a referee in the rest room?

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #13

    Titin_Spector

    yes
  • 3 years ago · Quote · #14

    trysts

    QuantumEraser wrote:
    yes

    That's not very romantic, pdela.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #15

    abbas2009

    mr.hello .pl.help.mei wanth apgret.but idont have any cart bank .plsol. give me chees.com.accont namber.

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #16

    abbas2009

    abbas2009 wrote:

    mr.hello .pl.help.mei wanth apgret.but idont have any cart bank .plsol. give me chees.com.accont namber.


  • 3 years ago · Quote · #17

    trysts

    abbas2009 wrote:

    mr.hello .pl.help.mei wanth apgret.but idont have any cart bank .plsol. give me chees.com.accont namber.


    Wrong forum. Here:

    http://cheese.com/

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #18

    abbas2009

    how i can upgreat,,?

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #19

    trysts

    abbas2009 wrote:

    how i can upgreat,,?


    http://www.chess.com/membership.html?c=support

  • 3 years ago · Quote · #20

    PrawnEatsPrawn

    Godspawn wrote:
    ...Naka got married for 11 seconds to Britney Spears?

     

    It's a well trodden path but pity him, H-Nak is in a very bad place.


Back to Top

Post your reply: