Upgrade to Chess.com Premium!

who is the most upset-ted master ??


  • 22 months ago · Quote · #1

    chessmaster102

    Which GM gets upseted the most (beaten by weaker players) ?

    Also which IM fits this bill or FM etc... ? any clues or answers

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #2

    EternalChess

    Ivanchuk and Kamsky have drawn a 2200 today in a OTB tournament.

    The answer to your question, though, is I don't know.

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #3

    MatchStickKing

    Watch Kasparov draw with a 13 year old Carlsen :o) www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjEmquJhSas also, watch him blunder www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZqcT66Fkzw - still, he's a legend.

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #4

    Kingpatzer

    There are over 1,000 GMs. I'm sure it's someone we've never heard of :)

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #5

    chessmaster102

    Kingpatzer wrote:

    There are over 1,000 GMs. I'm sure it's someone we've never heard of :)

    tru

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #6

    chessmaster102

    SerbianChessStar wrote:

    Ivanchuk and Kamsky have drawn a 2200 today in a OTB tournament.

    The answer to your question, though, is I don't know.

    Ivanchuk really ? that is upsetting

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #7

    linuxblue1

    Igor Khenkin losing  a few weeks ago to Bobby Cheng and Irene Sukandar

     

    Laughing

  • 22 months ago · Quote · #8

    chessmaster102

    linuxblue1 wrote:

    Igor Khenkin losing  a few weeks ago to Bobby Cheng and Irene Sukandar

     

     

    lol yea


Back to Top

Post your reply: