Forums

Live 960

Sort:
nameno1had

I feel like starting a chant for 960 live interface. I am not sure what good it would do, but I am curious if anyone else may echo my sentiments or perhaps have some similar idea.

chessblood

Live 960...Live 960... Live 960 The chant has been started.

nameno1had

Seriously, to whom it concerns at Chess.com, I think it would be a wonderful idea. We could even have 960 blitz, etc. I am in love with 960 and I think the Chess.com experience would be more complete with Live 960 capability.

Mimchi

I would happily pay a membership if chess.com got 960 on LIVE CHESS!

nameno1had

Wow, that's some good cannon fodder... I think that it is a great training exercise as well as a cool game. Plus, its more difficult to cheat at 960. Let the votes roll in.

doublecorner
I'm with you too
nameno1had

...all at once, everyone pound on the table and yell....we want dessert, we want dessert...

nameno1had

No wonder they haven't created a live version of 960...

Pawnguy7

I vote yes. I love 960 but strongly fdislike days long correspondance: live IS the way.

nameno1had

Live 960 virtually makes it impossible to cheat. It will be obvious for someone to have to take 5 or more minutes at the begining of a game to set up the position, for their engine to analyze, to tell them the best moves to make. This isn't so in standard chess or even online 960.

WokeryWizard

That would be awesome and I imagine it will be available on here.....at some point.

hzag

bullet 960 i can hardly wait

StrategicPlay
I had heard from the staff a few months back that 960 Live would be introduced in 2012.
nameno1had

I haven't given a  thought before now, but I love the idea of 960 blitz, there isn't a way for anyone to memorize the moves ahead of time. It really would level the playing field. I think bullet is more about how has faster reflexs and better equipment,connection,etc...

fionn5

I would be glad to pay a membership if chess.com implemented live chess960.

However I'm doubtful that it will happen.

rjb

Bullet 960 would be so fun, seriously. I'll add to the chant.

Napawnleon

Yes please! That's the reason why I always end up on Chess Cube. In fact I decided today to resign my paid subscription to Chess.com because I spend most of my time over there now.

fastpitchdad

960 live would be awesome

morph1970

agree add me I would love a go at this

nameno1had
Thinkthank wrote:

Live 960 would be a wonderful development for chess.com. And If it happens, we must reward chess.com with buying a membership. 

I already bought a year diamond...

This forum topic has been locked